Your Excellency, Where is Polyphony Digital currently allocating its resources?

• Thread starter AXEofGOD
  • 5 comments
AXEofGOD
Dear Jedi Master Kaz,

Where is Polyphony Digital allocating it's resources? In regards to, Where you think the franchise is and where you want it to be, how you are achieving your goals, areas that you see need improvement, and any specific things you personally are excited for.

Thank You,

The Serfs

wow post happy

I will like it though, its a good question

Last edited by a moderator:
Other Questions that just missed the cut:

Do you own a bicycle?
What's your favorite type of beverage?
Red or Blue?
Have you ever ran out of gas? (Real or on GT)

Stay tuned, more to come....

You might want to take a look at this:

Kazunori Yamauchi Q&A Guidelines and Discussion

And specifically this:
If you have more questions, post them separately.

While I did Like this question, it almost seems like a way to ask, "So... what is Polyphony working on this year?" :D

Not that I wouldn't mind knowing...

While I did Like this question, it almost seems like a way to ask, "So... what is Polyphony working on this year?"
Not that I wouldn't mind knowing...

I know it might not be what many people want to ask; it sure seems everyone has that one super-specific question that they NEED answered. My Q does have its flaws but I feel that it allows Kaz the freedom to get us excited by showing us his excitement in his franchise. And it also allows him the freedom to leave out things he is unconcerned about or things so low on his priority list. It could be seen as a type of Q to find out where his priorities are for GT. I do see how he could just give a cheap blanket response. If he were to answer it's like you said, "I wouldn't mind knowing." ;)

P.s. I like your sig:cheers:

Back