Your experience(s) with the Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3 RS V2 Wheel

• Thread starter Techy
  • 2 comments

The Reliability and proficiency of the wheel according to your experience(s) with it

• Great

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Below Average

• Bad/Terrible

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
Florida
gtamann123
I am very fond of the wheel and I think I'm going to buy it. However, before I do I must have some acknowledgement of the wheel being very reliable and proficient. This is where you take action. You can organize your experience/user review to whatever you like, as long it is comprehensible :) Doing so will be highly appreciated!

NOTE: Poll employed.

Where do I start, I have owned 2 fanatec wheels, first the gt3 version 2 and now a gt2 and both wheels are basically the same with the gt2 having xbox support. You will love the fanatec wheels, good feedback, precise and if you get clubsports you will be in love. I have driven the logitech dfgt and the g27 and stock they are not even comparable, already not stock (have yet to drive a modified g27). I also currently own the T500 rs and I love this wheel also,i have best of both worlds.

Where do I start, I have owned 2 fanatec wheels, first the gt3 version 2 and now a gt2 and both wheels are basically the same with the gt2 having xbox support. You will love the fanatec wheels, good feedback, precise and if you get clubsports you will be in love. I have driven the logitech dfgt and the g27 and stock they are not even comparable, already not stock (have yet to drive a modified g27). I also currently own the T500 rs and I love this wheel also,i have best of both worlds.

Thank you for your experience with the wheel!

Back