Your faviroute car to drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagpieRacer

Premium
England
Wymondham, Norfolk
MagpieRacer
Searched and did not find, which I was suprised at.

So yeah, what is your faviroute car to dirve in Gran Turismo 5 Prologue at the moment, and for what reason?

For me so far its the BMW 1 Series Concept Tii, its pretty quick, feels light, nimble and skittish, and thats all part of what makes it fun to drive! You gotta be gentle on the throttle but when you get it right its a very rewarding machine.

BEar in mind I have only just started A class so I still have lots more cars to drive but at the mment the 1 series is my fave to chuck around.

Im the same as above, i have really only started playing GT5:P and havnt had a chance to sit down and "trip into it" just yet and get myself a really good car! I have completed C and B so far so the best car i have bought and drove as yet is honestly the DC5 integra. its a dam good car! i prefer it to the new GT-R anyway in terms of fun to drive.

I am aiming for the Blitz Skyline as my pet favourite already.

Tuned Lotus Elise 111R. Man this car is awesome! In one of the S class races at Fuji you have 680pp to use, just max out power and decrease weight as much as possible. Will kill ANYTHING on the straights, even Ferrari 599's, F430's, F40's, GTR R35's even if you dont get the best exit out of the last corner. But it is a handful to drive, takes quite a while to get used to it.

My favourites at the moment are:

- Mine's Skyline
- F40
- Lancer GSR (Tuned)

The F40 is a brilliantly fun ride.

i would say my favourite is the corvette zo6, its amazing the feeling and surge of power it gives! It is very difficult to learn to drive it though with all aids off completely, the tail just wants to do its own thing :) I am saving for a tuned elise and the tuned corvette, cant wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back