• Tokyo Expressway

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Willow Springs International Raceway

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
Japan
Japan
Hi folks,

I'm wondering if you have a favorite environment (i.e. track type). I'm not talking about the exact track name, but the location of track. Does anything make you feel more happy than the others?

As a Tokyo resident, I enjoy the expressway, but I definitely love driving in Colorado Springs. I don't know why, this is not the most detailed environment I guess, but I find it very immersive, and always have epic races.

Lago Maggiore for me, it's even my personal favorite fictional track of all times. :)

Actually my 3 favorite circuits in the game are all fictional :

1 - Maggiore
2 - Alsace
3 - Dragon Trail

Alsace even gained a position over Dragon Trail, really love racing there.

My top 3 goes as follows:

1) Dragon Trail (this has got to be PD’s finest fantasy track of all time, the setting is absolutely perfect, and the layout is superb)
2) Interlagos (my personal favourite real life track)
3) Lago Maggiore (one of PD’s finest original tracks ever, awesome for Gr.3 and Gr.4 races)

The other locations that made it to my top 10 list are:

4) Tokyo Expressway (I love this one more than I loved Tokyo R246 and SSR5, and those tracks were awesome)
5) Nürburgring (Do I need to explain this one? Yeah, thought so too)
6) Kyoto Driving Park (love the Yamagiwa layout, and I like its environment)
7) Alsace Village (awesome track for hot hatches and lower tier super cars, awesome enviroment)
8) Bathurst (if I wouldn’t like the fantasy tracks that much, then this one would be way higher up my list, going uphill and then downhill again on this track in a Gr.3 car is awesome, especially at night)
9) Suzuka (refer to the first half of the text about Bathurst above, Suzuka is especially great with Gr.3 and Gr.1 cars, love the left-right-left-right-left bends at sector 1, and 130R is always awesome)
10) Willow Springs (love all three layouts, love it in early morning conditions)

I actually don’t hate any of the tracks in GT Sport to be fair, but I do have a least favourite track, and that is BB Raceway. It’s kind of an oval, but not really. That right hand corner is a bit akward to be fair. But I do like its surroundings though! It makes for a cool location for photo mode, and I’m a photo mode freak! :P

And to round up this post, I’ve got to say that PD have made a new Holy Trinity of fantasy tracks in GT Sport: namely Dragon Trail, Lago Maggiore and Kyoto/Alsace (depends which one is more popular). :D

Lago Maggiore for me, it's even my personal favorite fictional track of all times. :)

Actually my 3 favorite circuits in the game are all fictional :

1 - Maggiore
2 - Alsace
3 - Dragon Trail

Alsace even gained a position over Dragon Trail, really love racing there.

Agree. Alsace is actually my favorite local.

Bathurst, when you start to going downhill theres a couple of great views from up there, off course cant be much appreciated because of the walls :P but if you look at the replay it looks great

I voted for Dragon Trail.

Nice environment. ;)

Note: There is a typo on the pole.

It's Dragon Trail not *Dragon Tail. lol

“Tail of the Dragon” (the 318-corner mountain pass in North Carolina)

Back