- 43

- Japan
Hi folks,
I'm wondering if you have a favorite environment (i.e. track type). I'm not talking about the exact track name, but the location of track. Does anything make you feel more happy than the others?
As a Tokyo resident, I enjoy the expressway, but I definitely love driving in Colorado Springs. I don't know why, this is not the most detailed environment I guess, but I find it very immersive, and always have epic races.
I'm wondering if you have a favorite environment (i.e. track type). I'm not talking about the exact track name, but the location of track. Does anything make you feel more happy than the others?
As a Tokyo resident, I enjoy the expressway, but I definitely love driving in Colorado Springs. I don't know why, this is not the most detailed environment I guess, but I find it very immersive, and always have epic races.