Your favorite tour event

• Thread starter Frabiond
  • 11 comments
Italy
Palermo, Italy
frabiond
Hello,
I do not know if in the past he had talked about this topic,but right now I have not finished all the events provided by the DLC, I can say that the event is definitely preferred is Unite In Speed - Final tour with Ferrari 458.
Perhaps it is due to the level of opponents who are very close to mine and so the races were very nice, although I could not immediately do 9/9 targets

If you not remember, here a youtube link (not mine)

You have preferences you?

I haven't done many tour events but the favourite one I've done so far is the McLaren/Ferrari Hyper series in one of the later DLC tours (don't remember event or tour name). You get the choice of either the McLaren F1 LM or Ferrari Enzo and have to race against all the Hyper class Ferrari's and McLarens over 2 races. Loads of fun battling with the FXX K and P1 GTR.

I tend to make my own up so I can set the conditions to be more challenging (a few of you will remember the TT run up Hurrungane at night through heavy snow that I did ;))

From the actual game though, I really liked the Dam Busters eight lap event on the Indian road circuit during what felt like a monsoon.

I tend to make my own up so I can set the conditions to be more challenging (a few of you will remember the TT run up Hurrungane at night through heavy snow that I did ;))

From the actual game though, I really liked the Dam Busters eight lap event on the Indian road circuit during what felt like a monsoon.

Ahh I love that event too..one of the very rare occasions that I've done well in:embarrassed: ranked 22 on the global leaderboard with a 10:45.446

My favourite was definitely punching above your weight, it sticks in my memory because you were driving a car a class below, which i just wish was something Evo had had time to develop further online...

My favourite was definitely punching above your weight, it sticks in my memory because you were driving a car a class below, which i just wish was something Evo had had time to develop further online...
Oh, I hated that one :lol: A good idea, I agree...but driving a tank on a tight go-kart track like that was a big headache for me.

Back