Your favourite Beatles song?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 19 comments
  • 1,208 views

Mike Rotch

Aluminium Overcast
Staff Emeritus
Messages
13,827
Australia
Down under
I got "I wanna hold your hand" stuck in my head on Tuesday after hearing it on TV. But it is one of those songs that I certainly dont mind getting stuck in my head. 👍

My favourite Beatles songs (what i can remember):
  • I wanna hold your hand
  • Revolution
  • Its been a hard days night
  • Blackbird ( i think that is the name - it was in "I am Sam")
  • Hey Jude

My dad has virtually every CD released featuring the Beatles.

Which are your favourite songs?
 
Yellow Submarine! and didn michael jackson buy out paul McCartny(sp) for the Beatles song. and still hate each other to this day?
 
"A Day In The Life" Best Beatles song ever! 👍
 
Happiness is a Warm Gun, And Your Bird Can Sing, and the Abbey Road Medley that starts with You Never Give Me Your Money and ends with The End. I'll count it as one song. :)
 
"I Wanna Hold Your Hand" 👍

Does "Maybe I'm Amazed" count as a Beatles song?
 
Eleanor Rigby and All you need is love are both very interesting songs, from the time when these ((((overrated)))) dudes were starting to get into drugs and were also starting to actually be creative.
 
lethalAE86typeR
Yellow Submarine! and didn michael jackson buy out paul McCartny(sp) for the Beatles song. and still hate each other to this day?
Yep. And since Mike is desperate for some cash, he's trying to sell them.

What happened was Michael screwed him. He and Paul did a song together. Remember, "Say, Say, Say" (?) or whatever it was called. Well, Paul mentioned that his songs were up for sale, because he, and the rest of the Beatles, didn't own them. So, Michael buys them for more money than what Paul could afford at the time, and said, "It's just business, Paul. We're still friends, right?"

Paul told him to **** off.
 
I dont know if fool on the hill is beatles but thats an awesom song and I am the walrus, thats a crazy song but kick ass anyway :) Also lucy in the sky with diamonds, I love the lyrics! Also, All you need is love and money cant buy me love. greatest songs. Its funny cuz that means u dont need money cuz all u need is love :) !!!
 
Also

  • When I'm 64
  • Born in the USSR
  • Whilst my guitar gently weeps

Wasnt Yesterday Paul McCartney? Doesnt matter if it was. Pipes of Peace is also a magnificent song 👍
 
My favorite-
Penny Lane

Has anyone ever heard or seen the Beetle's conspiracy thing? It's quite wierd.
 
Mike Rotch
Also

  • When I'm 64
  • Born in the USSR
  • Whilst my guitar gently weeps

Wasnt Yesterday Paul McCartney? Doesnt matter if it was. Pipes of Peace is also a magnificent song 👍

Yesterday was The Beatles, but McCartney wrote it. The melody came to McCartney in a dream with the lyrics "Scrambled eggs, oh my darling you've got lovely legs."
 
something, happiness is a warm gun, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds - in this order.
 
The Motley Crue cover version of Helter Skelter

1987
 
Ser0119
Happiness is a Warm Gun


Good pick. ‘the soul confession of his wife which he ate and donated to the national trust’
Love John, I'm going with across the universe
 
Back