Your Favourite Comedian

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anderton Prime
  • 21 comments
  • 1,155 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,760
Okay everyone, who's your favourite comedian? Maybe you have a couple? What are their best jokes / routines in your opinion?

My favourites are George Carlin and Lewis Black, particularly because of their uncandid way of talking about the American government...

I just saw Lewis Black's "Black on Broadway" and it was really good. Not as good as "The White Album" but still a solid hour of laughs. Anyone else heard of him and want to tell me what they think?
 
Carrot Top = :crazy:

Ralphie May = 👍 👍 :D
 
Lewis Black is pretty cool, my friend introduced me to him and Brian Regan. :lol:👍 Take Luck!
 
Carlin PWNS every comedian there is. :bowdown:
 
Dave Chappelle's pretty tough to beat for now. His comedy fits my style of humor perfectly.

I've always dug Chris Rock and Jerry Seinfeld as well.
 
Rowan Atkinson, if he counts.
 
My current has to be Russell Peters. He has joke for just about every single race on the planet. You gotta love his Chinese accent impression.
 
axn_man
My current has to be Russell Peters. He has joke for just about every single race on the planet. You gotta love his Chinese accent impression.
Have you seen his latest routine, "Go West, Young Man?" Or something like that...It's got his Chinese accent (which sounds better than when Chinese comedians do it!) and this bit about trying to get a bargain on a bag from a Chinese vendor, freakin' hilarious!


"Hey! Hey! Be a man! Do the right thing! You no buy the bag, you go around the mall look for better price somewhere else, you no find so you come back, say 'Okay I take the bag for $35.00' maybe I say no, the bag now price go up, maybe $37.00 or even $40.00!"

So good.
 
Richard Pryor has always been one of my favourites.
 
Peter Kay, his Bolton Albert halls is a must watch. 👍
 
Bill Engvall and Larry the Cable Guy are awsome. I laughed for 5 minutes about his last "here's you sign" joke at the end of Comedy Central's Bill Engvall special.

Ron "tater Salad" White is hilarious too. Jef Foxworthy is okay... I'm sick of him...
 
If your from the South, its gotta be Robert Eal Keen. If you've never heard of him, your missing out. Watchin him live is where its really at. He gets piss drunk on stage and starts playin his songs. Its great stuff.
James-
 
If I recall, I made a thread exactly like this only a month ago. Try searching next time.
 
Man, you know your history I'll give you that.
 
demon of speed
Man, you know your history I'll give you that.
And I'll take it! I was having a bad day, and when I logged on to the only website I thought could cheer me up, I saw someone had resurrected one of my threads, but alas it was only to waste my time and add nothing to the thread itself...sort of put me in a bad mood...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back