Your Favourite Drivercar

JoeMaPampang

(Banned)
My Favourite Drivercar : THE RUF RT12S

UGOrY.jpg

This car is my favourite car i have mine in R800 RWD. This car is a driverscar.
Its a cars, car. The engine, the grip, the way it manouvres over bumps, everything about makes me want too keep my finger on that RT trigger. I am currently running the 2 race event for R800 supercars on Infneon raceway. Lap 4, Rossi and Evans are on my tale, so is Taylor and J.kim? I dont know where the hell he suddenly came from :lol:

I also think it has one of the best looking interior modeling in game. The alcantra looks brilliant.

Whats yours?

That's a pretty tough question, man. There are a few cars which I would consider brilliant driver's cars.

The AE86, for example, or the NA Miata, they're both great and you're 100% in charge. As of late, I've been enjoying the Mercedes 190E Evo II a lot again, and Mitsubishi's Evvos would be near the top of that list, too.

However, right now, my vote would go towards my RX8 R3. Brilliant, brilliant car with the right build and tune.

I have a GMC Typhoon at the top of A-class and it's a hell of a lot of fun to drive. Insane grip, just the right amount of oversteer but still easy to control, and it's fast as hell.

Back