Your favourite Genre of music?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 27 comments
  • 974 views

Your favourite Genre of music?

  • Rap

    Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Rock

    Votes: 14 63.6%
  • R&B

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Classic

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Country

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    22
There has been threads posted like this before! :irked: :rolleyes:


Well, for now to post, I like rock music and electronica :cool:
 
Yes, there was. Look at the other pages in this forum, and if you do come to a thread that is about your favorite music or genre, then you will know why.
 
I like metal. The heavier the better. Unless it's too heavy that is.
 
im gonna have to go with rave on this one.......wait a minute......no pencil in category?? WTF!!:lol:

ummmm rap for now
 
Where's electronica? :odd:

Nick
zombie.gif
 
Originally posted by VipFREAK
Where's electronica? :odd:

Nick
zombie.gif

apparently not in the above listed choices:lol:
 
i dont know but I HATE COUNTRY:banghead:


ok just had to let that out:lol:
 
yeah I hate it too... my sister went off to Santa cruz university and then came back and brought that crap home... I think it's in the air or water there? don't know? (please no arguments, more a joke)

Nick
zombie.gif
 
rap & electronica for me (with some tolerance for rock)

tsk, tsk tsk...u also left out jazz :p
 
Originally posted by emad
rap & electronica for me (with some tolerance for rock)

tsk, tsk tsk...u also left out jazz :p

OHH YEAH I DID!!!:D
almost forgot
 
rockon.gif
band.gif
i think this explains it quite well.
 
I know this topic has been brought up before somewhere along the lines, whether it be here or some other forum I participate in. But, for myself, out of the choices, I listen mostly to Rap. But, I still make Linkin Park, Pushmonkey, 311, Jimmie's Chicken Shack, DJ Energy, and many others..., exist in my playilists.

Toyo
 
where's trance and alternative , and latin rock?

at least put an "other" catagory.
 
Originally posted by regulate
where's trance and alternative , and latin rock?

at least put an "other" catagory.

or a "write in" category:lol:
 
Originally posted by Klonie Gun
There has been threads posted like this before! :irked: :rolleyes:


Well, for now to post, I like rock music and electronica :cool:
Me too, Rock and underground Electronica. Not the dance stuff like deaphouse or any of that crap. I like a more abstract electronic like Squarepusher, Aphex Twin, Autechre, Orbital, Underworld, and Fluke. I also listen to some Jungle and Drum and bass. In the Rock Genre my favorite bands are Tool, A Perfect Circle, Killswitch Engage, Otep, Mushroomhead, and Pink Floyd. ;)
 
I like techno, (some) trance, and I also like classical on occasion. Basically anything that calms me down
 
Way to forget about 90% of the other genres of music!
 
Meh, he listed the most important genres.

I like any genre as long as the music is good. I tend to listen to more rock than anything else though.
 
If it's good, yes. I'm sure there must be some swing music I would like.
 
Back