Your favourite Motorbikes.

MagpieRacer

Premium
England
Wymondham, Norfolk
MagpieRacer
Post 'em up here! You dont have to limit yourself to one faviroute. Im quite interested to see what other peoples faves are.

Here is one of my faves:
Honda_CBR600RR_bike_of_the_year_2007.jpg

Honda CBR600, having driven a CBR125 and loved it. I love the way it looks, it just has such a presence.

I don't really have a huge (though, I'd like to learn more, hope this sub-forum does well) interest in motorbikes, except for MotoGP, but one bike that has always caught my attention is the Yamaha YZF-R1.

111006top.jpg

If there was anyway I could afford it I would have a Yamaha R6 in the garage tomorrow.

24219_0_1_2_yzf-r6_Image%20credits%20-%20Yamaha.jpg

Ever since I saw the bike I have loved it.

If there is a bike that I would really like to own, it would be this one :D

new-hayabusa-suzuki-2008.2jpg-small.jpg

Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa
No other hyperbikes can be as good or better as this one..... 👍

Unless you have long legs good luck trying to sit on the 'Busa. I am about average height 5'9" and it was hard for me. I still wish I could ride one though.

Unless you have long legs good luck trying to sit on the 'Busa. I am about average height 5'9" and it was hard for me. I still wish I could ride one though.

:lol: I'm 6'1 (or around 186cm) and I'm only turning 17 this year. :P
I really liked the looks of it and the power as well. Can't really say that I would still get one though, must be really mad to try and ride this thing at full speed. :scared:

They are supposed to be surprisingly stable, or at least that is what the guy said at the dealership I was at when I sat on one. Although I would imagine the handling is quite different then any other bike I've been on due to the increased weight.

I REEEEALLY love my bike! Even If I had an unlimited budget I would still take my R1 first. It's perfect for me in every way. It's a bit strange that with in the motorcycle world the new thing is usually the hot thing, but I have broke that mold and I am completely satisfied with the perfect machine.

Some of the newer R1's I here aren't as street friendly as the one I have. They are more track oriented with a powerband in the stratosphere of the rpm gauge. Mine on the other hand has hard pull all the way up the tach. Even just this past weekend I got out for a bit and just melted over that feeling when I get on it hard and felt that front wheel just hovering off the asphalt. :drool:

If I were to add another bike to the collection, this is the one I would look at first. The Ducati Hypermotard. While I've never been a diehard lover of the Ducati brand I might just be converted by this machine.

picture176xx2.jpg

MV Augusta F4 : SENNA

f4senna1.jpg

Made in memory of the Deceased GP ace. His brother in law also died 18 months after him riding a Senna motorbike.Not sure if it was this one, doubt it.

My favorite is the good old Suzuki Hayabusa. I've loved Ducatis as well. The 999R is the bike I usually love racing in "Tourist Trophy." And the 999R happens to be this:

1133825384.jpg
(this one is the 999R replica)

I even have a soft spot for these Ducatis as well:

The Ducati Desmosedici RR:
1188266511.jpg
and the 1098S:
1196698188.jpg

Those are just some favorites of mine.

Concur with the CBX. Here's one from the Barber museum in Alabama:

CBX1.jpg

Another is the Suzuki GSX1100S Katana:

katana.jpg

I have Tamiya's 1/6th scale kit of the Katana ready to build. Soon as I catch up with other stuff that has to be done. . . .

Confederate uses Solidworks to make their bikes and I've loved B120 Wraith ever since I saw it.

confederateMotorcycle.jpg

Their new concept "The Kneeslider"

confederaterenovatio.jpg

Always loved the MV Augusta since Angelina Jolie in Gone in Sixty Seconds. Sounds soooo good too!

MvAgusta.jpg

With all this said... Their's still no way in hell I'd get or ride a Motorcycle. Yeah yeah... no balls, I choose LIFE. Besides I already have my motorless Motorcycle. :P

Back