Your favourite movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
148
Hi all, people - what's your favourite movie ? My favourite movie's War of the Worlds (2005).
 
While I found War of the Worlds to be enjoyable to watch, that was it. My fave move since 2000 is probably Man on Fire.

Before 2000, Quiz show is up there representing the non-action movies and Aliens, even though it's a little bit dated now, it was a fantastic thrill ride.
 
Clerks 2. For reals. I love Kevin Smith Movies. I have yet to see one that wasn't great.
 
Mos def... Equilibrium. God I love that movie. If not that then Serenity. I have a feeling come March it will change to 300 though. xD
 
2 Fast 2 Furious :scared: :)
 
While I found War of the Worlds to be enjoyable to watch, that was it. My fave move since 2000 is probably Man on Fire.

Before 2000, Quiz show is up there representing the non-action movies and Aliens, even though it's a little bit dated now, it was a fantastic thrill ride.
Wow!!! I love Man on fire, because is interpreted by Dakota Fanning, my favourite Actress (sorry, I don't sure of word "Actress", because I'm an italian boy, goodbye).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back