Your Favourite Music in GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter haoTRUE
  • 20 comments
  • 2,772 views
Messages
44
Messages
haoTRUE
Mine is SIDE OF YOU by Norihito Sumitomo. Some days I just tend to boot on Gran Turismo 5 and just listen to the music.

Here is a link of mine


You may place the name of your song or add the video also to share your favourite GT5 BGM.:)

Thanks BigMackAttack.
 
Last edited:
Just one Second (Apex Remix) - London Elektricity.

From the Ferrari 458 Italia Tribute by GT5
 
After hearing 'Just One Second', I went out an purchased their album. I'd recommend it 👍 It's called 'Syncopated City'.
 
After hearing 'Just One Second', I went out an purchased their album. I'd recommend it 👍 It's called 'Syncopated City'.

I really did not care for the not remixed version :/
 
Afterglow, by Satoshi Bando


Satoshi Bando is the drummer of T-Square, the jazz fusion band created by Masahiro Andoh, composer of the original Gran Turismo soundtrack. In fact, many songs in all GT games were originally written by Andoh. So, if you're looking for some great songs, search for T-Square on Youtube.
 
Just One Second (apex remix) by London Elektricity. Drum & Bass rocks!
 
It is hard to pick a favorite song since I love it all. It just sets an atmosphere unlike any other game. It is an atmosphere of sophistication, relaxation, and art. This particular tune always put me in a good mood. The simple melody is catchy.

 
Just One Second (apex remix) by London Elektricity. Drum & Bass rocks!

Technically the genre is Liquid Drum & Bass for the Apex Remix ;)

I sooooooo wish this was in the OST
And I love all the menu music, I keep my PS3 on alot just to hear it while walking around.
 
Overall the music is pretty decent except for whatever that Kiddy Sesame Street BS is with a bunch of ~ 9-12 year olds giggling and farting around. Someone must have been tripping on acid for that crap to be part of the GT5 sound track.
 


Its actually listed under his real name Adam Wiles in GT5 but its the same track
 
Last edited:
All Daiki Kasho and Jonathan Underdown songs i really like to listen to! They are just to awesome. Love it.
 
I think all the songs in GT5 are 🤬
(Other than the Pumpkins when you finish the Extreme Races & it goes to the long Ending in the Nurburgring)

the GT4 music was heaps better IMO...
( I Still remember cruising alonf the Fuji Speedway listening to 'Go with the Flow' by Queens of the Stoneage).
 


Same song used in the TGS weather trailer before the game came out. Always gets me going when racing. :D
 
Yeah Yeah Yeahs: Heads Will Roll (GT5 has a remixed version)
 
Back