Your favourite music.Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zoxxy
  • 24 comments
  • 4,884 views
Sorry dude, but i believe this belongs in the Music forum! :)
 
I give this less then 100 posts on this thread, but here are mine...

Offspring - A Million Miles Away
Cold - She Said
BT - Lullaby for Ghia
Bt - Remember
 
There's a forum for this.
 
Don't you Yat me! :p

My favorite music at this moment (cds):
As I Lay Dying - Frail Words Collapse
Chimaira - The Impossibilities of Reason
Opeth - (unsure of cd name)

And a few others.
 
RMB - Universe of Love
ATB - Killer 2000
Jurassic-5
Swollen Members
Megaman 2 soundtrack & OC remixes
Happatai - Yatta(extended version)
 
BT-force of gravity(ferry corsten bootleg remix)
Sander van doorn-loaded
dj tiesto-obsession
armin van buuren-yet another day(riva remix)
Theory of a deadman-the whole cd
 
Led Zeppelin - Kashmir
Van Halen - Running With The Devil
Rush - Tom Sawyer
Rush - O Baterista
Ted Nugent - Stranglehold
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon (whole album)
 
Jurassic 5
The Pharcyde
Van Halen
DJ Shadow
The Last Emperor
Symphony X
Jimi Hendrix
 
Hybrid - Finished Symphony
A Perfect Circle - Blue
Incubus - Pistola
Blink 182 - I Miss You
Radiohead - High and Dry
 
Van Halen
Anthrax
Black Lable Society
Gov't Mule
Joe Satriani

This is the music I've been listing to mostly over the past few days. It will change.
 
Favorite music?

I tend to lean towards the 'good' side of the spectrum.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Favorite music?

I tend to lean towards the 'good' side of the spectrum.
I think I'm with Klos here. I much prefer good music to bad...... Unless I'm fealing saucy........


;)
 
Originally posted by miata13B
Cold - She Said

i think cold is a way underrated band. i have 2 of their cd's and they are both excellent. with that being said

Cold
Audioslave
Alice In Chains
SoundGarden
 
Originally posted by Crayola
No one song in particular, if you've got winamp try this on for size. Press it Now!
It works to RealOne too ;P...I like the songs baaad :)
Btw..has anyone listened to the songs i posted yet?
 
I really like Shinedown's 45
 
I can't possibly pick a favourite song, as it's constantly changing. Right now I'm hooked on Fuel - Won't Back Down (Bring You Hell Remix). I'm now rediscovering the Audioslave section of my playlist, so I'm sure my next favourite song will be something from them. ;)
 
My Favorite music is.....

I have many, basically all HEAVY METAL

Especially:
Slayer
Slipknot
Judas Priest
Mushroomhead
 
I thought this was favourite music not favourite songs??

I like all forms of Electronica ('cept for Dance ewww). Heavy Metal. Metal. Hard Rock. Rock. Alternative. Classic Rock. Classical (video game music, mainly hehe). Lastly some Rap (primarily old school).
 
Originally posted by Hyperglide
I thought this was favourite music not favourite songs??

I like all forms of Electronica ('cept for Dance ewww). Heavy Metal. Metal. Hard Rock. Rock. Alternative. Classic Rock. Classical (video game music, mainly hehe). Lastly some Rap (primarily old school).

You pretty much listed my likes. I love experimental electronic, and Metal, and Classic Rock, etc..........

I can't stand Emo, or Punk, or Ska..... pretty much any overlly simplified, excuse to dance around like an idiot, and yell..............lol


;)
 
Haa haa. I like punk and ska.
But I also like metal, rock, hard rock, alt, etc.
Each to his own.;)
 
anything that has a nice beat to it.....such as trance, dance, hiphop, or maybe even a little bit of rock:tup:
 
Back