Your favourite team

prisonermonkeys

Be Fearless
Premium
Peru
Hammerhead Garage
Now that we've had some time to get deep into, a question occurred to me: what is your favourite team? I know the Dirt Tour usually works in such a way that you get more reputation points for using teams that you unlock at higher levels, but once you get to lvl. 27, you unlock the final team and it all becomes elementary. So, if given free rein to pick any team in the game, which one would you pick?

My personal preference is for reddmango. I just really like the livery, but they don't have a wide range of cars - especially compared to some of the other teams. I also like Dalikfodda because yellow is my favourite colour, even if their driver in Dirt Tour is utterly useless. Depending on the availablity of cars in each class, I also like Repsol, Alpinestars, Kicker and Flip. DC and Michelin aren't too bad, either, but I don't use them too often. reddmango is still the team I'll use first and foremost.

At the other end of the scale, I don't like Slime[/i] because it looks like the colour of vomit. The chequerboard pattern for Oakley is also fairly ugly, and the orange Scott team is similarly ghastly. The red Puma liveries don't look right, either.

And that list was much longer than I intended it to be. And I don't know why I used bold font for the team names. But I'm still fighting the effects of staying up all night for the Canadian Grand Prix. Still, the question is valid: what is your favourite team in the game?

The Oakley livery sticks in mind as does the Falken tyre livery... If I have the option though I will use one of the official pro rally cars from the WRC.

And just to completely oppose your opinion with my own, I don't like the Reddmango livery :) Looks a little plain for my liking. Also don't like the Nixon livery.

Yeah, the Nixon livery is a little ugly, but I find it's surprisingly good on the Audi Quattro.

Looking at your first post, I was wondering why you hadn't mentioned the Nixon Livery. In my opinion, it's the ugliest livery of the lot, especially when I see it plastered all over the RMR PM580. I also don't like the Smith Optics livery, although it actually looks alright on the Fiat Abarth.

As for my favourites, they would be either Alpinestar, Castrol or Koni. It's hard to decide between the three that I've chosen, but I've always liked the Castrol livery emblazoned on real-life racing cars, so I guess that would be my true favourite.

I like the official liveries, the dc and monster liveries and also the michelin livery.
Oh and also the hoonigan livery

Anything that reaps high XP for the first section of my career to get to Level 30, now i'm there I prefer Monster or DC, sometimes Falken :)

heads up. ISR review is out guys.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont think that the wheel turning left after the races is a bug... I think it was intended... whether its good or bad thats another question.

Ontopic - Repsol

and the factory Ford RS200 (original livery)

Last edited:
Repsol, Garmin and Falken... those are the 3 I find coolest ;)

Almost in the top 3 (no 4) is the Oakley (I think, not sure) team, one of the last ones to unlock.

Back