• 21 comments

Which team do you vouch for?

• Total voters

Mr. S

Nikon Fanboy
Premium
France
Paris
So, I've been thinking - which teams do you vouch for? I consider myself biased towards McLaren and Ferrari. Not because of their drivers but because of the teams, I like them. That's aimed at F1 2010/ 2011 specifically since some people might favour teams they wouldn't vouch for in real-life. :)

In my opionion f1 is mclaren vs ferrari. With renault, williams, mercedes, lotus, mercedes being part of the history.

Redbull for me is just an energy drink.

Lol. I'm the only one to vote for Red Bull at the moment.

If it were favorite team of all team then I would pick Brawn. I loved that team and it's a pity they only lasted one season.

Williams all the way, such a shame to see them as uncompetative as they are right now but they just don't have the money to be a top team these days.

Always been a fan of Williams from the first race I watched back in the early 90's I started out just liking the look of their cars (I was a kid shhh) I've always loved Williams though there's just something about the team.
Recently I've started liking Sauber a lot too, The drivers are pretty awesome & the car looks amazing.
My F1 2011 career will be Williams until we win Drivers & Constructers then Sauber. Never liked the top teams, ie Ferrari, McLaren etc.

I've always been a Mclaren fan. Mercedes isnt really a historic team at all, they stopped in 1955 and didnt return until 2010, the 2010 Mercedes GP team is essencially the Tyrrell > BAR > Honda > Brawn team, so as Mercedes it is less than 2 years old.

I like Redbull because of Vettel. Did only 5 or 6 laps in practice with the car and it has way more downforce than my force india in career. the force india is great as well i think, though. very nice for a starter car (mercedes engine, yeah!) :)

Yeah the stats do look humourous on the player choice page ... vettel has 1 championship and schumacher destroys it as well as race wins etc ... favourite team is mcclaren though ... I feel for hamilton ... never been second best to a team mate and button is a great driver with the greatest respect.

Renault as they didn't quit in 2010 and came back really strong with 2 excellent drivers, and I was happy they ended the Ferrari dominance, and was always a Kubica fan.👍

Being a relatively new to racing games and having never seen a F1 race live on tv, I have preferred the Ferrari cars. In F1 2010 they looked very cool and I hope to drive for them in F1 2011 for sure. I don't have a favorite real life driver because I can't watch F1 on tv so I have to go by what I can race with in the games.

My favorite fast team is McLaren, just cause I HATE Red Bull for some reason(I seriously don't know why). My favorite team is Mercedes GP, or what ever team Michael Schumacher is on. You do realize that Schumi is 20 YEARS older that Sebastian Vettel, and still can get 4th and 5th place in a kind of crappy car.
But in F1 2011 I started with Lotus, because I wanted to really build my carrer(I have also pleged never to drive for Red Bull), ut I accidentaly left the AI on easy and got pole position by 4 seconds in a Lotus

Ferrari as I'm a massive Fernando Alonso fan, I'm British by the way. :P

C Ronaldo, Ferrari, Alonso... how lonely are you?! :sly:

DISCLAIMER: I mean you no personal disrespect, I don't want to be thought of as a bully!

I have supported McLaren for 13 years now (hence the hatred for Alonso) and this changes nothing when playing F1 2011 (and 2010 before it). So much so that in my first career I took the job at Ferrari, being by far the best option. It physically hurt too much to be winning them a championship, so I restarted my career entirely... My Dad has been a Ferrari fan since he was 11, the banter in our household on Sundays is always good!

I've started all of my careers at Lotus and moved through from there as I do like what they are trying to achieve. Renault are a year late to the party and trying to stomp on Lotus Racing's parade.

I'm an out right McLaren fan, always have been and always will be, this is the team I hope to work my way into in F12011 :D, I also quite like Force India, I'm not sure why but I just think there a good team for some reason, Mercedes power ftw :D

McLaren baby yeh!!! the british dream team and all that :) altho when i was a kid i loved williams, it would be nice to see them back fighting for wins!

My favorite is Redd Bull Vettel is owns them all!

2: is india only for the reason that i drive for dem in F1 2011

3: is renault the reason is, that it is the best lking car

4: is mercedes shumacher is a legend

Latest Posts

Back