Your favourite view?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 66'Roadster
  • 12 comments
  • 772 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

66'Roadster

(Banned)
Messages
938
Driving view that is. I tend to prefer the bumper cam as I love the sense of speed with the road zipping under the car. On some tracks, particularly when I was new to Sarthe, i would need a higher view point as its often hard to see the line. But now I'm more familiar with things and Im driving a pokey car I'll go for the bonnet/ hood cam, as you get to hear the engine growl. And when driving the E- type you cant beat that long bonnet! Ive used the cockpit view ocasionally in a classic or slow car but I miss seeing the road!
 
I use the cockpit view if the car is premium and the hood cam on standard cars. I know most of the fast guys use the one that you just see the road in front, but I find I'm faster driving in cockpit view as I can see how the car is behaving better.
 
Im fastest with just road cam but I use cockpit cam as it's meant to be a SIM, so that's the SIM view. Surely!
 
I love the cockpit view. But, I still forget it's there sometimes. I got so used to using the bumper cam in all the other GT games that I forget we can actually sit inside the cars. I love tearing up the tracks in my Gallardo and my Skyline.
 
The rear view. Oh... in the game? With cars? Bumper-Cam.
 
I usually switch in races, I can't make up my mind most of the time.
 
Bumper cam, all the time.
 
My favorite view is the Bumber-Cam but I occasionally like to use the cockpit view.
 
Bonnet, occasionally use cockpit for the odd premium cars, cockpit is a must for the rain!
 
bumper cam for me. I don't understand the appeal of the cockpit cam for wheel users....why look at 2 wheels and 2 sets of hands?

I have a seat out of a 85 RX-7 mounted on a wood frame and the tv higher up on a stand so that the gauges are right above my wheel, as in a real car.
 
I have a seat out of a 85 RX-7 mounted on a wood frame and the tv higher up on a stand so that the gauges are right above my wheel, as in a real car.

Now thats dedication! Live nearby? ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back