Your first drivers contract? (Possible spoilers)

• Thread starter Anes
  • 9 comments

Anes

(Banned)
AnesthesiaXVII
Care to share your recruitment process?

Which team has hired you for your first start in your F1 career and are you happy about the way it's going? Did you answer your press questions the same as other GTP members but ended up going in a completely different route with a completely different team? Lets hear your stories no matter how shameful they are!

I'll have the game in 6 hours so stay tuned for an edit :dunce: but my mate has ended up driving for Sauber. He's happy, but he's complaining he's not in a Mclaren :rolleyes:

So where did you end up and how did you get there?

Edit: I said I'm looking for the strongest competition and I want to race for 7 years. Chose Lotus, qualified 17th but had about 30 grid place penalties hehe and finished the actual race in 14th. Hardest difficulty, no aids. I'm happy.

Last edited:
Well he's not exactly an expert on F1 hierachy so I think he got a bit offended by the Sauber offer :lol:

I was offered Virgin, Lotus and HRT or whatever they are. Picked virgin and was dead last at start of season due to them never racing.

i don't care to start in a bad car, and progress slowly to better car like Ferrari.
But thats why i don't like a only 7 season career. it has to be atleast 10 seasons, or 15 would be perfect.

Last edited:
i don't care to start in a bad car, and progress slowly to better car like Ferrari.
But thats why i don't like a only 7 season career. i has to be atleast 10 seasons, or 15 would be perfect.

Rubens, is that you? :dopey:

15 seasons? U mad? Who would stick around for that long? Hell, I found F1:CE's 5 seasons to be boring. I go the first year in a back-ender, head to a mid-pack team like Williams for the second season, and up to a top team in the 3rd season, and when you win the WDC in that season, you're bored with the game.

Back