Your funniest GT5 moments!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5Power
  • 15 comments
  • 1,451 views

GT5Power

Premium
Messages
2,247
Greece
Athens
Messages
VQS_Ntinoskonsta
X1 race at Daytona Speedway with full damage. Some cars were wrecked and they pitted. Two drivers (including me) didn't pit.
I crossed the finish line in 1st place. Then a car that I had lapped came and hit me at 360 km/h. I spun in the air about 15 times and landed. The coolest way to celebrate a victory ;)
 
Last edited:
Nurburgring GPF, I was leading in an FGT race and just as I entered the final chicane some crazy fool who joined the room somehow jumped the chicane, and me, then went flying off into the distance. Along with a 30 second penalty for his trouble. Some people are too keen to impress :)
(he didnt win)
 
Indy endurace. I pitted too early throughout the race and realised i would not be first. I became stressed and hit the beginning of the wall while pitting for the last time. I did a 180 and flew by my pit crew (backwards).
I used the Minolta.
 
Deep forest raceway is another where you can lose it on the last corner and absolutley tear into the pits backwards. Only possible in one of the really fast cars though.
 
The funniest thing I saw was a thread on here. Some poor guy on an endurance race, I think it was Laguna Seca, was winning by a country mile and somehow managed to wedge his car into a tyre barrier. He was desperate for help to get un-stuck, as the competition went whizzing by.

I tied to search for it, but couldn't find it, which is a pity because I'd love to know how it all ended!
 
Funniest moment ever is beating the smug kid in the X2010 by 12 seconds round a single lap of the Top Gear Track :D
 
Spun the 1st driver on a online race and win it and hear the driver you spun go on rage mode LOL
 
I did a 360 horizontally and landed and won by 0.020 seconds at a trial mountain race in a f1 car :D
 
Once I was in a lobby, I totally forgot what car I was in though, it was on La Sarthe 2009 (no chicane) and I was going down the strait doing a drag, and I crashed head on into someone, drove on top of their car, and pretty much used the front of their car as a jump. Quite exciting.
 
Was racing in a Seasonal Super GT event in Suzuka with a fully tuned Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R (JGTC) '01. I always cut to the grass on the chicane part after the long straight to overtake most of the cars and i managed to avoid hitting them on the first lap. I was now leading on the second lap and when i got to the long straight again, I cut to the grass going at 280kph knowing it was a clear road ahead but all of a sudden I see a box in the middle of the road and rammed into it head on. It caused my car to roll about 12 times before spinning like a top. lol. I think if I didnt press on the brake I'd be spinning more. Wondering where the box came from, I watched the replay and saw that the box came from the chicane used like a blocker and it was moved when one of the other cars rammed into it. hahaha. That was so funny for me. I still have the video..hehe
 
i bought and tuned the ww2 car, then did a free run at the le mans track with my friends in their lm car's pushing me down the straight, i reached 212mph because i changed the gearing. at that moment an american joined the room and watched us. he said "holy s**t man how the hell can that car go so fast" i told him that i had swapped the engine and u could only do that to that perticular car. he promptly left the room stating that he was going to try it. one word gullable, we were all pi**in our pants:lol:
 
I was in a bspec race on monza in a McLaren f1 and got the lead before the first chicane, then BAM! I slammed into the chicane wall, rear flew up, and fell into the track, in a way that blocked all traffic!
 
I have friends who have never beaten me, makes me laugh every time I add to my win streak :)
 
My funniest moment would be with my best bud in his lounge. He was testing out a new wheel... One drawback...... NO REVERSE!!! He spun out once and was head on into a wall and could not move.... I sat there laughing(This is before I got my mic) and he was trying to figure out how to get reverse..... Hehehe...... I finally pushed him around and proceeded to watch as he continued spinning out without reverse... Me cracking up the whole time
 
Back