Your funny punter moments.

• Thread starter Peter
  • 17 comments

Peter

(Banned)
pj-gm
lol not happening
Have you ever had someone probably try to punt you and fail? Or try to block you and crash or you slide through? Here's mne:

Fuji 800PP Intermediate. I was sliding my way up in my ford gt tuned and on the last lap on the straight i was gaining on the leader. He tries to swerve to get me out of his splitstream and he kicks up some grass and crashes. I passed and took the victory.

Ohh yea, I remember once back in the day of the No Mercy event on Suzy, I was in 1st place going into the first turn on lap 2, when I saw a guy just about to punt me at the corner entry when I went rapidly on the inside, braked and drifted the entire first corner and the punter hit the sand. lol

Suzuka 550pp rwd event. A punter came full speed into spoon to hit me, his car turned into a ghost car and he went straight off at about 240km/h. :lol: I love it when that happens.

Suzy 650 we always seem to get this little guy Raceboy71 classic little child always punts us cause he just outright sucks at driving. no real story behind it anywhere ur on the track and he has a chance to hit you he will try. It kind of is Entertaining to see the little lad try so hard to ram us and fail 90% of the time

Last edited:
Some joker on 550pp tried to side ram me on the straight. But since I was on the right side of the track, my car bounced a little from the railing/fence and hit him back that why. Which made him loose control :D I was so happy.

Not exactly a punter, but still a stupid driver who decided to try overtaking me using the grass on the main straight of Fuji. I thought that this wasn't a fair move, so when he tried to force me out of the way so he could get back on the road, I didn't let him. After a bit of shoving, we reached the braking zone, he was still on the grass, trying to shove me out the way. I never gave in and he ended up way down at the other end of the run-off zone. Every other time I raced that same person he had some sort of vandetta towards me.

And just last week someone else tried to do the same move up on the grass on the left hand side before turn 3, once again, I didn't give in to this shenanigans and he ended up way off the track too.

Fuji, main straight, after some efforts to get me off track I got this feeling this guy would break if I slipstreamed him.
So just when I was close to him I swerved right just to see the brakelights light up from this guy.
He lost lot of speed and I finally could take some seconds away from him so that he couldn't bother me the rest of the race.

Suzuka 550 RWD: a guy tries to punt me in the back straight, but he goes too early, his rear touches the front of my car while he is coming my way, he spins, I don't. :)

Fuji fwd 550pp, I do a stall-start from 5th/5 on the grid, and remain last of five for the first lap. During which time I see one driver is attempting to play Bowling with the competition. Mainstraight rolls around, and this punter is leading me by ~10 car lengths (just within draft range). As I start to close the gap up to Idiot, the draft-break weaving begins. I get more than 20km/h advantage, about 2 car-lengths back. Idiot abandons the previous predictable weaving, begins mirror-blocking. I lift slightly, and outwit the block by throwing a fake move to the left, then go right full throttle. The serious block comes from the left, my left front makes hard contact with the opposing right rear, and Idiot spins to the inside wall ... right where the pit-in opening is. Dead-stop into the beginning of the divider wall.
The other three drivers got past the carnage before Idiot got sorted out, so from Curve 1 on, the four of us resumed a 'normal' race.

Ok here's another. It was fuji 800pp again(a lot of punters here). I'm splitstreaming a guy in his GTR every lap so far on the straight and the first 2 laps he brakes and I ram him and lose speed. The first lap, he has 1st and im coming for him on the straight. He tries again and i make it through.

^^^ Yep, the brake-checkers are the most annoying.

Man, I've been racing online for a little over a week now, and I think I've had maybe 1 or 2 clean races without being punted. It's really getting old...

Suzuka 550pp rwd event. A punter came full speed into spoon to hit me, his car turned into a ghost car and he went straight off at about 240km/h. :lol: I love it when that happens.

Had this happen to me the other night. I knew he was going to do it, so I braked later and turned in earlier to kind of swerve out of the way. He missed and went flying off into the gravel.:lol:

Got one from tonight, i clipped this guy on my way past him at the chicane at Suzuka 550, he then clipped me, no biggie we both stayed on track, he then decide to match my speed all the way down the home straight even though he was in the faster car, entering turn one he tried to swipe me off track, unluckily for him he ghosted, went through me and ended up off track himself, while i continued on my way, he uses this forum, cheers dude i had one less car to worry about 👍

Well, it's been awhile since I've raced online...however, there is one that is vivid in my head.

I remember racing a guy in a GTR at Fuji, don't recall my car though. Anyways I stayed on him the entire race, however, whenever I got close, he would brake-check me...random points on the track, so it was unexpected. I wasn't able to time it correctly to get past him. After all of my following, I think he either screwed up in a corner or overshot the S turn or something on the last lap. I ended up in front of him, which naturally pissed him off. He attempted to punt me in the last corner, as I gracefully drove through the corner, only to watch him fly through me, and I sailed to victory.

He then sent me a friend request saying something like, "that it's hard to find clean racers" (talking about me). I declined...thinking...are you serious? He was everything but clean......ah what a great feeling.

beginner high speed ring sportscars : last lap, i am behind someone, we are on the final straight, he tries to turn so i cant get past but he turns too much and i ram his backside and he spins off!

The funniest punter moment for me was last night in the GT-R HSR Intermediate race.

I closed up on the leader in the tunnel on the last lap and went outside him. As I got alongside, he side swiped me into the pitlane entrance. Naturally I wasn't what you would call happy about that.

He then sent me a friend request! I haven't laughed so much in ages.

Today.. it was me versus some guy in M3 from [GR] at Suz 550PP.. I blasted off as usual, noticed that he wasn't too fast so I let him pass.. then I followed him somewhat safe distance away to see how he was driving for one lap.. I settled up for pass and he brake checked me, but I managed to evade and passed him cleanly. I kept going on but not at full pace, letting him keep up with me.. well, next time on final straight, he rams me, but fails to spin me out. this kept happening again and again until last lap started and my RX-8 did the road runner thing and vanished into the horizon, leaving the frustrated punter far behind. :lol:

Months back while HSR 800PP (my best track lol)

Someone tried to pit me, but I braked just when the tunnel ended and he just went weeeee :lol:

Also at HSR, punter got me 1st lap, so I caught up and won which was great :)

HSR was my F2007 income. All other tracks Im average :indiff:

Back