Your GT4 progress

• Thread starter whatupdet
  • 26 comments
I realized many users have some progress listed in their signatures but I thought it'd be a good idea to see where everyone stands and any goals you set for yourself.

Here's mine:

Complete: 94.3%
A-Spec Points: 14,494
Licenses: B A IB IA S
Gold - 0
Silver - 3
Bronze - 77
A-Spec Mileage: 14,319 Miles
Win Ratio: 673/860 = 78.2%
Total Number of Trophies: 693
Total Number of Prize Cars: 215
Total Prize Credits: 22,665,000
Total Number cars owned: 335
Day 1903

What I have left is Missions 11-14 & 34, 4 out of the 5 longest endurance races, France manufacturers races except Citroen.

My goal is to get at least 1 Gold license, all cars and complete a 200 point championship race winning gold in every race.

How about you?

You can also list your GT4 progress (in terms of % complete) and the number of GT4 license tests you've passed in your 'Profile' - just click on any member's username to view their profile ;)

Touring Mars
You can also list your GT4 progress (in terms of % complete) and the number of GT4 license tests you've passed in your 'Profile' - just click on any member's username to view their profile ;)

but some people don't bother updating that, and his list is a little more informative that the profile is.

As for me, 100%:D

Touring Mars

I didn't realize that but I thought this thread would be more friendly, informative and easier for those wanting to share instead of randomly clicking on different users profiles.
Thanks

Ok, heres my current stats. :) I'm not one who's bothered by getting a 100% win ratio (too much hassle resetting machine when you discover your car is totally outclassed).

Day 1041
Game Completion 55.6%
A-spec points 13821
Gold Licences 0
Silver Licences 15
Bronze Licences 65
A-spec mileage 4,570 miles
Win Percentage 377/574 = 65.6%
Trophies 488
Prize cars 99
Prize Money 10,093,100
Cars owned 105
B-spec Mileage 6,990
B-spec overall skill 5711
B-spec Machine skill 73
B-spec Course skill 58
B-spec Battle skill 50

Complete: 77.5%
A-Spec Points: 51,113
Licenses: B A IB IA S
Gold - 15
Silver - 65
Bronze - 0
A-Spec Mileage: 10,301 Miles
B-Spec Mileage: 11,901 Miles
B-Spec Skill: 7119/98/75/59
Win Ratio: 1090/1090 = 100.0%
Total Number of Trophies: 1090
Total Number of Prize Cars: 238
Total Prize Credits: 19,323,800
Total Number cars owned: 385
Day 2171

Just finished round #9 of the FGT c'ship.

97.4% complete, 3rd time around.

B-S licenses w/ 80 Golds

Missions 1-34 complete.

Got bored with the f1 series, so all I do now, is try to get the highest speed achievable outta every car I own -- which is about 70 cars.

Just started over a few days ago for the second time, I put the game away for about a year, took it out and got the dust off to give it another shot.

I'm at 50% on the first go round. B-Spec on all the endurance races. You don't have as much time on your hands when you start to have kids.

I'm at 20.8% with just over 20800 a-spec points. This is my second attempt at GT4 (1st attempt got to 92.X% but was unstructured with no real targets except to get 100%). This time I set myself smaller goals such as all gold licences (achieved) and to get as near to 100000 a-spec points as possible (I'm doing this by only passing each 10% once I’ve earned that many thousand a-spec points (i.e. 10000 pts at 10%, 20000 at 20%). Also I'm trying not to collect too many cars. My last game had so many, some of which I never really used.

im only 36.1% through GT4 but all im doing is tuning cars for drift. I'm not even trying to beat the game. All i do is race with stock cars and stuff you know.:sly:

Hey whatupdet, here are my stats for the game =

% Complete...........96.2%
A-spec Points........12751
Lincenses..............b, a, ib, ia, s
Gold.....................80
Silver....................0
Bronze..................0
A-spec Mileage......9974 KM (I put mine to metric like here in Canada)
Win Ratio..............735/932 = 78.8%
Total # of trophies..785
Total # of prize cars...184
Total prize credits.......15 256 900
Total # of cars owned...197
Day..............1829 (Apr 4)
B-Spec Mileage.....10 577 Km
B-Spec Skill..........5775
Machine Skill...70
Course Skill.....57
Battle Skill......55

these stats are as of last night but have since played and got more but these are from last night when I got home from work

Edit = All I have left to do is Mission 34 ( on my third try on this mission, I came 3rd and about 12 secs behind the lead car ), the 8hr endurance race, 9hr endurance race, and the two 24hr endurance races on Le Sarthe I and Le Sarthe II.

My goal in the game is to get every likable car in the game, meaning I'm not getting the old pos's from like the 80's or older because they all look nasty :crazy:

Also, has anyone noticed something about this game, too??? The more you play the game, the more you get cars that were not available to purchase and you didn't win them in your garage?? They just show up under the manufacturer of the car. But I have been getting race cars and touring cars that were never there before and I never won them in my garage.

Am I going mad :crazy: or has anyone noticed this???

Complete: 97.7%
Day 3308
A-spec Points: 13792
A-spec Mileage: 7,633 Miles
B-spec Mileage: 57,152 Miles (yes, I got my 300zx past 100k miles! hehe)
B-spec Skill: 7578
Machine Skill: 87
Course Skill: 76
Battle Skill: 72
Win Ratio: 1109/1264 = 87.7%
Total no. of Trophies: 1176
Total no. of Prize Cars: 298
Total Prize Credits: 29,984,100
No. of Cars Owned: 754

AzNBoI_5o4
im only 36.1% through GT4 but all im doing is tuning cars for drift. I'm not even trying to beat the game. All i do is race with stock cars and stuff you know.:sly:

Stupid question but what do you mean when you tune cars for drift, like for races in Test Course and Super Speedway?

Thanks Ermac26 and Thirdeye for the stats.

I've been B-Spec'ing El Capitan in the Endurance Hall for the past few days and will continue to do so for the next week to get easy credits so I can buy every car in the game that you can't win. I've done from 197 or so to 335 over the past week from doing this. I'm going to build up to about 40M to buy all the high end Nissan's(Skylines) and Toyota's (Supras) and the last black beauty I need.

whatupdet
Stupid question but what do you mean when you tune cars for drift, like for races in Test Course and Super Speedway?
He means, hes gonna buy cars, tune them up. mess with there settings, and drift them... whats so hard to understand?

Master_Yoda
He means, hes gonna buy cars, tune them up. mess with there settings, and drift them... whats so hard to understand?

That's exactly what I don't understand. Obviously I'm acting like a moron but what do you mean "drift them"?
When I think of drifting I think of racing with other cars and sticking behind them to pick up speed due to less wind friction and than pass them. Am I correct?

whatupdet
That's exactly what I don't understand. Obviously I'm acting like a moron but what do you mean "drift them"?
When I think of drifting I think of racing with other cars and sticking behind them to pick up speed due to less wind friction and than pass them. Am I correct?
Thats drafting, drifting is when you go around corners sideways ;)

Master_Yoda
Thats drafting, drifting is when you go around corners sideways ;)

I told you I was being moronic. I was wondering all this time why everyone kept talking about drifting, I didn't understand what the big deal was.
Thanks

There's a whole forum on drifting! :eek:
Never been into it myself, but I can see the appeal to some folks. :boggled:

Anyway, here's my stats. Been playing since a little after GT4 release date (got it on the day, but was determined to get another 100% complete GT3 save before I touched it! Took a lot of patience!!!! :ill: )

Complete 65.0%
Day 891
Credits 598,618 Cr
A-spec Points 49411
Licences 80 Gold 0 Silver 0 Bronze
Missions Complete 34
A-spec mileage 12,615 miles
Win Ratio 334/340 races = 98.2%
Trophies 339
Prize Cars 120
Prize Credits 8,830,600
Cars Owned 402

B-spec:yuck: everything is a big fat ZERO! No miles, nothing in Driver profile!:) Will remain that way! :D

Have driven well over 250 cars in different races though, and most of them unmodified. Haven't used a single NOS shot yet!

Back