Your GT5P Speed Records

• Thread starter Peter
  • 10 comments

Peter

(Banned)
pj-gm
lol not happening
Not meant to be a big discussion but, post the highest top speeds you have reached in GT5P. Any car counts. As for me, 243mph in Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car at Daytona Speedway.

might try this but as the last poster, if you were being cheeky that you have set the fastest top speed ;) :P, 345km/h actually is 214mp/h, i doubt that you will set a top speed in a F1 car maybe some modifications in settings which I still doubt as F1 cars are designed to have the upmost torque range through any speed, an F1 car I belive gets from 200-300 nearly if not as fast as it does from 0-100km/h not to say there slow but its just pointless for them to go up to 400km/h as there track cars.

might try this but as the last poster, if you were being cheeky that you have set the fastest top speed ;) :P, 345km/h actually is 214mp/h, i doubt that you will set a top speed in a F1 car maybe some modifications in settings which I still doubt as F1 cars are designed to have the upmost torque range through any speed, an F1 car I belive gets from 200-300 nearly if not as fast as it does from 0-100km/h not to say there slow but its just pointless for them to go up to 400km/h as there track cars.

i know m8 but the thread tittle says: "Your GT5P Speed Records " and that was mine :P

I've done about 225 in an F2007, by dropping downforce to as low as possible and lengthening 7th gear.

Back