• Cars

• Tracks

• Both

• Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hey guys,

Created this thread just to see what kind of cars and tracks is liked by our community. So let’s pretend Kunos announced the release of Assetto Corsa 2 on all platforms, with dynamic weather and time of day, and the car and track list was the same as the list for the current game, everything was kept the same in terms of car classes (console), and they appointed you to add or give ideas for some DLC, what would be the DLC(s) that you add?

They don’t have to be DLC, maybe they could be cars and tracks that you would want at release alongside the current list.

I’ll start off:

Possible car packs (suggestions)

Track Supercar Pack:
* Porsche 911 GT2 RS (991.2)
* Dodge SRT Viper ACR
* McLaren 675LT
* Ford GT
* Ferrari F12tdf
* Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C7)
* Ferrari 458 Speciale
* Porsche 911 GT2 RS (997)
* Mercedes Benz AMG GT R

* Hockenheimring, VIR, Paul Ricard and Circuit of the Americas

This pack would be needed, in my opinion, so that the Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce has competitors. On console, it is classed against the Holy Trinity, Huayra BC, Huayra, Gallardo S3 and Sesto Elemento, and is outclassed by all of them (not so much the Gallardo S3 and Sesto Elemento on track, because Sesto Elemento stock setup is using worst tire option, Superveloce uses best option). The Huracán LP640-4 Performante is also too quick for its class, and should not be in a class with the Exige S or KTM. The cars listed can go against both the Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce and Huracán LP640-4 Performante in a new class that makes sense. The elite, track focused supercars of the past decade.

British Car Pack:
* Aston Martin DBR9
* Aston Martin Vulcan
* Jaguar XJ220
* Jaguar F-Type SVR
* McLaren F1
* McLaren 650S
* Ultima Evolution 1020 Coupe

* Mount Panorama, Suzuka and Fuji

With Kunos releasing a couple of Italian car parks like the Red Pack and Bonus Pack 3, it would be nice to switch it up a little. This pack would be a nice theme, and I think it would be awesome if all these cars were in. With the 488 GTB being way too quick for its class on console, it has no true competitors, apart from the Huracán LP640-4 Performante and 812 Superfast. But the 650S would give it great competition, and is the direct McLaren competitor to the 488 GTB anyway. The Vulcan is a car that deserves to be in such an awesome sim, would be interesting to pit against the Sesto Elemento, Zonda R, P1 GTR and LaFerrari FXXK. There are no Jaguars in game, but I think there should be. The SVR looks like a good track weapon to put against the older, less track-focused 458 Italia. The F1 is such an icon, respected by the huge majority of us, and deserves to be in game. The Ultima would be such an interesting car to have in game. Such an awesome power to weight ratio, being really powerful and lightweight. But has it got enough downforce to compete on a track? It would be great to see how well it could manage its power.

Hypercars Pack:
* Lamborghini Veneno
* Koenigsegg Agera RS
* Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport
* Bugatti Chiron Sport
* Hennessey Venom GT
* Koenigsegg Agera One:1
* Ferrari Enzo FXX Evoluzione

* Thermal Club Raceway, Daytona and Le Mans

You might think the Veyron 16.4 Super Sport is a bad car to put, but I think it would be great competition for the 1200bhp Gallardo Superleggera S3. The S3 has much inferior brakes and corner speed to the Holy Trinity, and as would the Veyron 16.4 Super Sport and Venom GT. All have close power outputs too, and would be awesome to see if the AWD of the Superleggera S3 and Veyron 16.4 Super Sport could compensate in accelerating out of corners against the lightweight Venom GT. The Veneno replaces the spot of the Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce. People may not think there is a big difference, but the Veneno is lighter and produces twice the downforce. I’m sure it can shave off a few seconds on a track and be able to compete with the Huayra, now making Lamborghini a better competitor or match in this class. Would be awesome to see the Agera RS and One:1 go against the Holy Trinity on track. The Enzo FXX would be an awesome addition to Ferrari’s XX cars.

And that’s it! What are your views?

When car games release another version, more cars are some of the expectations. Therefore, I said to imagine Assetto Corsa 2 was announced now, with the full current car and track list available. But what other cars would you add?

Back