Your NEW 2.0 Gear For My Tickets / Paint / Cars etc.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nurburgthing.
  • 6 comments
  • 695 views
Messages
1,996
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hello all.

I'm smitten with the new gear thats on offer and i'm hoping to trade some full sets for tickets, paints, cars or whatever you need that I may have.


Please see the My GT link in my sig for a list of whats on offer.

I also have a red 0/0 GT Academy GT-R

I will not be able to trade until the reset tonight i'm afraid to say.

Thanks in advance.
Thing.
 
Hello again.

Just wondering if anyone has a complete set yet?

I can trade now if anyone's interested.
 
Only some of the additions to the original gear (31-34) have been completed so far. I am interested in any 0mile/0switch standard cars you may have if you could list them please
 
OK mate. i'll have a look for you and let you know.

I have all tickets (except birthdays), have a look at the link in my sig.

I'll reply to you via PM.👍
 
I got some new gear I will send what I have for a car I don't have
 
Back