Your own music

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi I have set ALL the settings to play my own music ( Im a BIG Thin Lizzy fan ! ) but still getting the odd race where its all techno stuff which is awful ( pls humour me im old :) ) is this a glitch or am I missing a setting somewhere , any advice happily recieved, many thanks

I added my own playlist of 144 tracks and just got the same 2 over and over in a loop, a few times it just reverted back to the default music for no reason too. So gave up on that and just turned it all off after an hour. Think there is something wrong with it.

I am experiencing the same issues with mr sulu.
Kept getting the same song 2 songs even though I set to shuffle the 100 songs in my playlist.

Sometimes the songs won't even play and I get the default songs.

Anyone else with such issues?

My songs play (74 song playlist, shuffle and repeat).
But the game hangs for half a second when a race starts "from grid", at the finish and when leaving the track/crashing with challenges.
So basically when switching from "out of race" to "in race" and vice versa.

I have a 500GB super slim b.t.w.

I've been using the same playlists I used in GT5 without much fuss. Every now and then one of Kaz's tunes will appear but thats ok.

Sometimes I have to retell the bmg to be in shuffle mode. Not sure if thats a GT6 problem or a PS3 problem.

Hey guys, I have the 500g ps3. I have often wondered if I could download my own tunes for the game and apparently you can. Please excuse my ignorance, but just how do you do this. Can I down load from my I-Pod, or is it from disks. Many thanks in advance.

As far as I know you can't copy files directly from an iPod, but you don't have to use discs. You can probably convert your iPod music into MP3 (if it isn't already) on your computer and put it on an USB drive, which you can copy from, on the PS3.

As far as I know you can't copy files directly from an iPod, but you don't have to use discs. You can probably convert your iPod music into MP3 (if it isn't already) on your computer and put it on an USB drive, which you can copy from, on the PS3.
Cheers mate, will set about getting that done. Thanks again

I have a app called sync stream. It allows me to sync songs from my iPhone directly to my PS3. No need to convert anything for me.

Back