Status
Not open for further replies.

Skygrasper550

Back and forth between gaming and Gunpla
Premium
Philippines
Philippines
skygrasper_550--
i was just wondering.., with over 700+ cars in GT4, some manufacturers have different versions/ models of the same name of the car.., or some cars are the same class/level, for example, Le Mans.., what is your personal favorite?? from old versions up to the present.., you may wish to not fill up all the blanks..,

-favorite Skyline (all from 1970-present) _________
-fave Lancer (all Evolutions) _________
-fave Honda Type R (all four Type Rs , all versions) _________
-fave Supra _______
-fave Corvette_______
-fave Viper _______
-fave Eclipse_______
-fave Le Mans LMP1 car ______
-fave Le Mans GT car _______
-fave Japan Super GT car _______
-fave DTM car _______

i may have to add more categories in the days to come, if you want to add more to the list, you are welcome.., :)

I like you =drifting 24/7=, so i'll go easy and just warn you this thread is most likely doomed to get a padlock. I haven't done a search but i'm almost sure there's been another favorite cars thread here at GT Planet! :indiff: I mean...it's certainly possible.

I like you =drifting 24/7=, so i'll go easy and just warn you this thread is most likely doomed to get a padlock. I haven't done a search but i'm almost sure there's been another favorite cars thread here at GT Planet! :indiff: I mean...it's certainly possible.

that is why i always get nervous when i start a new thread :nervous:.., i fear that there is already an existing thread with almost, if not the same, topic.., i feel like my "rep" just gets lower and lower every thread i start.., :nervous:

Well, maybe you should try and do some kind of search beforehand, so you'll know you have nothing to worry about.👍

that is why i always get nervous when i start a new thread :nervous:.., i fear that there is already an existing thread with almost, if not the same, topic.., i feel like my "rep" just gets lower and lower every thread i start.., :nervous:
Perhaps you should look around and search before you create new, duplicate threads then? :rolleyes:

I'm not going to link to one of the other "favo(u)rite car" threads as there are many there to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back