Your real life cars in GT7

• Thread starter LSFDRX
  • 20 comments
United States
United States
Hey all, has anyone else had a chance to re-create their real cars in GT7? I was able to come pretty close despite the widebody being the generic GT fender pull, but the color came out well! I don't see yet that the LS swap in game is compatible with the FD RX7 as of yet, but if it ever is, this car will be "V8 powered", just like in real life! Ha ha.

Show us your real life rides in GT7!

IMG_2119 (1).jpg
IMG_1241.jpg

Nothing really to show. My M4 looks like the stock Yas Marina Blue one in the game. And the '80s Town Car has yet to appear in the series.

GT7 does have my real life car in game, sort of. Mine is a R3 model (that's all we got in the UK) but the one in the game is a Spirit R - still, it wasn't impossible to make a near replica. Probably not got the main body colour fully down but it'll do for now!

View attachment 1125595

View attachment 1125596
Nice, wouldn't that exact blue be under the Mazda paints list? I would check...

(When we can play again, obviously 😂)

It's not you know, my car is Auora Blue Mica so unless it's named something differently I don't think it is there! I did use another Mazda blue I think but I can't remember what one, I'll have to check when we're back!

It's not you know, my car is Auora Blue Mica so unless it's named something differently I don't think it is there! I did use another Mazda blue I think but I can't remember what one, I'll have to check when we're back!
Damn, well it also looks very similar to the dark blues found on some Honda/Ford vehicles.

You can 100% get a near perfect match with the amount of different paints in the game.

Awesome shots in here so far!

Seanorris, thats a beautiful rendition of your 8, and I think you got the color pretty spot on. It is hard sometimes to find an environment that compares to real life and get that color match right... see mine as an example. On track in foul weather it is much closer to real life.

Captbradford, I LOVE your Celica, and the shot you got it amazing! So close to each other. Well done! I hope that Celica is as enjoyable to drive as I imagine. I've only ever had seat time in an NA FWD... so, not really a comparison to yours!

Nickf1 and streeto... I agree, we need the ND, and NC, and maybe some Mazdaspeed variants or something, along with EP3 Civics, and EF and EG and sedans, and on and on and on. We just need a whole bunch more "normal" cars in GT7 to enjoy the, like we did on the earlier games. Wishful thinking....

Great job so far guys, I look forward to seeing more!

Back