Your stereo system.Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter SolidSnake15
  • 3 comments
  • 698 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,250
Were did you get your stereo system? What kind is it? How much did it cost? How loud is it? Does it work good, or is it a piece of crap? How big are the speakers?

You can talk about your household stereo or the system in your vehicle. Feel free to show pics of it.

Mine I found on the side of the road. It had a sign that said "Free, take me!" taped to it. I don't know exactly what kind it is but I know it was made in the mid 1990's. It has radio, a CD player, and a cassete tape player/recorder. I don't quite have the ear capacity to figure out exactly how loud it is.:scared: I turned it up real loud one time and my friend called me from his house around the corner asking if it was me playing Enter Sandman really loud.:scared::scared: Other than that it's a pretty amazing system to find on the street. I'm not really a speaker expert so I don't know the size.

*Pics later*
 
Ah sorry! Mods please move to proper place. Thanks Lifters.
 
We do already have a thread on this subject as well.....

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39053


....so I'm going to lock this one, but please feel free to post in the other one (which will at least remind me to update my set-up details in it).


Regards

Scaff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back