Your thoughts on a season

  • Thread starter Thread starter JknRich
  • 5 comments
  • 555 views
Messages
210
Messages
JknRich
I have just posted a draft for my 4th season of gt5 racing and want to see what you all think.

Ok guys here is the car and track list for next season.
Its not in calendar or and some are subject to change. It is to give you a idea of what is installed for our 4 season.

Indy Road Course
Ferrari F1 2007

Laguna Seca
SP1 '08

Cote d' Azur
MP4-12C

Grand Valley Speedway
TVR Tamora '02

Autumn Ring
Mini Copper S

Circuit de la Sarthe
Le Mans

Deep Forest Raceway
Ford GT

Tokoyo R246
Lotus Evora

Suzuka
Viper ACR

Monza
Lambo Gallordo

Trail Moutian
Rally Spec Cars.

Nurburging 24H (Night)
?

So is the preview of what will happen.
Once the list is confirmed I will add a price so it will give you a idea of what you will need for next season.

Also listed under the cars will be what tires will be used for the race. You will be given two different compounds and you must use both.

Would love to know your thoughts.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
 
My thoughts are this should be in the racing forum. Once it gets there, you'll have to significantly improve your presentation if you want to attract anyone to your series.
 
Johnnypenso
My thoughts are this should be in the racing forum. Once it gets there, you'll have to significantly improve your presentation if you want to attract anyone to your series.



Ok I shall move it over. I also just did it as a quick thing on my lunch. I will tart it up now. And move it.
 
Now moved to the correct section and have a lot more detail.
 
Back