• Drift

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Online Time Attack

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Canada
In his bedroom.
Mine was a couple of minutes ago.

I just raced on the Matterhorn Riffelsee by setting the online event to "Friends only" with minimum driver spots to do exactly this: A relay race. A really fun joyride with no restrictions and with physics set to "Real"

We did a total of 5 laps each and... well I know I owned my dad's lap time but it was so fun guiding him through the corners and the track, like "Look out for the first steep downhill, there's a lot of off-camber there." and he improved his lap times a couple of seconds.

Also, I'm not gonna hide it, I race with assists because with them, I perform like a pro but without them, I'm like someone who tries to drive for his first time during a black-ice day.

...Just please don't make fun of me for the previous paragraph. It's a game after all and it's meant for fun.

Last edited:
Playing with a good friend which for instance is not a racing game fan, therefore didnt knew how to control his car properly...
It was, both stock, a BMW M4 just like the one in my avatar (No Aids) against a Corvette Stingray (fully aided)... Still cant believe that vette is that much faster than the M4...
We raced 2 laps on Spa, i only won because my friends lost the brake point on the final chicane and spun out...

Probably the closest and most fun race I've had on GT6 was on the Nurburgring GP/D, in the rain, in HSV-010s. Start of the race had been compromised by muppets, but when I was finally able to break away from the pack is when the race opened up. It ended up in a hunt to catch @Skython, the leader of the race. I was finally able to catch him in the closing stages of the race, with us being courteous and respectful the entire race - but still managing to have constant lead changes. I was able to gain an edge on him on the braking, braking slightly later than him, while he focused more on exit.

In the end I think it was me that won, but I'd have to have a look at the replay to confirm. Definitely need to upload it at some point.

Hardcore Mazda Racing at Spa and Daytona
@Michelin @SVX @Skython @theformidlog

I don't recall Skython racing that, I remember he had connection issues that Fun Run.

I had this one strict no boost 500pp race on Monaco. Me and this other guy were on cliché levels of dueling distance for 4 laps straight. Finishing second, i had to say that was some race!

The best part came in the roster of the race. Of the 6, half were the typical RX-7 and 2 NSXs. Overpowered crud. The other half were in..

CLASSIC CAMAROS. :cool:

Hoooh yeah! One Pozzi (my dueling buddy and winner), one Z/28 (me), and one Red Devil. And by the first lap, the race was split up. Camaros up front by 5 seconds.

It's a time where the Rule Of Cool seemed to well.. rule!

Hardcore Mazda Racing at Spa and Daytona
@Michelin @SVX @Skython @theformidlog

Going 7 wide into turn 3 at Motegi isn't the brighest of the ideas, especially when everyone is forced to be driving cockpit and most (at least me) can't look to the sides of the car because didn't configure the buttons of the controller to do that. :lol:

An open lobby race (WHAAAT?!?!??) at Suzuka, it was a one make race. On the last lap, approaching the 110R, there was a pack of 8 all fighting for the lead.

Then, they thought it was a good idea to go three wide.

THEY ALL MADE IT. ALL 8 CARS!

Coming into the Hitachi corners, still packed! Oh my goodness, coming out, there were 6 in a pack, but first stayed first, I spun out. Really close race.

Back in the early days of RACE Fun Runs, we ran the spec Scirocco GT24 Racecar at Rome. This was the result, with me just barely taking the win:

And yes, the Mazda TC's at any track are extremely fun. In addition, we ran powered down, weighed down 2011 NASCARs, and went 6-wide on the backstretch at Motegi Superspeedway.

Was doing the Nurburgring 24H race in a Falken Tyre Skyline GT-R (R34) Race Car '04 and on the final lap, going around the carousel I see both a Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) '00 and a Chrysler Viper GTS-R Team Oreca #91 '00. Coming to the end of the big straight the Vette and Viper overtake so I do a cheeky tactic and go over the grass at 170MPH. The Vette hits my rear fender and that puts my car into a spin, I correct it (amazingly) and finish the race in reverse 0.129 seconds ahead of the Vette and Viper.

Back