Your Top 5 Favorite Shed's for GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter craste
  • 5 comments
  • 1,354 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

craste

(Banned)
Messages
576
What are your top 5 cars you are secretly hoping to drive in full HD in GT5 that you would not be seen dead in, in real life.

Please provide reasons why you have chosen each car so we can have a giggle.:)

(I used tinypic.com as a quick and easy way to upload pics you don't have to register and you just copy and paste the IMG code directly into your post for it to work.)

Sierra Cosworth.

Reason: such a wide boy /chav image but a legend nonetheless. I would however love one of these in pristine condition so that I could just wheel it out of the garage on a summers day and just take in 'that' spoiler again.

148qicy.jpg


MG Maestro Turbo.

Reason: As quick as a Ferrari in its day but only Grandads drove/drive Maestros. Is it me or does it still look quite tough/mean?

205rub6.jpg



Ford Escort XR3i

Reason: Nowhere as good as a Golf GTI but I lusted after one of these as a kid - such an 'Essex Chav Mobile' - you would have to wear a bag over your head whilst driving this car now.

mk7i1y.jpg


Ford Capri 2.8 Injection

Reason: instant 'sideways' around wet roundabouts anybody? Quite cool to be seen in one now but I don't think I could carry it off.

30ddzqa.jpg


MG Montego Turbo

Reason: see Maestro turbo above same as!

2lv03tv.jpg



I would love to drive these in full HD though in GT5.

What's your top 5 favorite Sheds?

A wish-list for crap, if you will.

(Thought this would be some fun and help pass away the time whilst we wait for our baby (GT5) to arrive)
 
Last edited:
Sorry i don't have piccies, however i'd like to drive the first of the Renult 5 Turbos from the early 80's.Pug 309 GTI, Mk1 Golf GTI, Lotus Sunbeam ( ugly, unreliable, mostly rusty but good fun ).Vauxhall Chevette HSR ( i wouldn't mind one ), Ford Sierra Saphire Cosworth, mk2 Ford Sierra XR4x4 & mk1 XR4i.Vauxhall Chavalier sorry Cavalier SRI & GSI.Pug 205 GTI.Vauxhall Calibra too, oops that's more than 5.
 
Last edited:
Sorry i don't have piccies, however i'd like to drive the first of the Renult 5 Turbos from the early 80's.Pug 309 GTI, Mk1 Golf GTI, Lotus Sunbeam ( ugly, unreliable, mostly rusty but good fun ).Vauxhall Chevette HSR ( i wouldn't mind one ), Ford Sierra Saphire Cosworth, mk2 Ford Sierra XR4x4 & mk1 XR4i.Vauxhall Chavalier sorry Cavalier SRI & GSI.Pug 205 GTI.

I'm with you on all these bud- 80's hot hatches etc all the way!!!:)
 
It's just another wish thread...
 
Yep, just another wishlist.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back