Your Top Speeds Using The Speed/Power Glitch So Far? [Game Ver 1.22]

CORRUPTEDDISC

(Banned)
United Kingdom
UK
CORRUPTED_DISC
I did a couple of searches to find out if this subject had been threaded before, but couldn't find anything specific, so I hope that this isn't a duplicate thread.

So, relatively recently a ''speed glitch'' or ''power glitch'' surfaced on GT6, a glitch which can be accessed in most of the cars on GT6 by confusing the game on a certain custom circuit.

[My personal tutorial here]:

But the main point of this thread is to ascertain from users of the glitch (myself included) which cars seem to be compatible with it, and how fast your personal glitched models can go (I won't be ranking the speeds or anything like that, this is purely to be a glitch resource and aid).

The glitch seems to work differently for each player, and for me personally, I currently have seven cars which I have successfully glitched that are viable to use (i.e. don't have to be pushed off the line). These are :

- My SRT Tomahawk X VisionGT, which has my personal record of 1,831 mph.
- My Nissan R35 GT-R Nismo, which can exceed 600 mph consistently.
- My 2001 Honda Fit W, which can hold 325 mph continuously.
- My Nissan GT-R LM Nismo LMP1, which can hold around 470 mph consistently (and is my most favored glitch vehicle to date).
- My Jay Leno Tank Car, which can hit around 400 mph, but only in reverse.
- My RedBull X2010 Prototype, which can hit 470 mph, but only in reverse.
- My 2009 Honda Insight LS Hybrid, which can hold around 425 mph consistently.

There are still many which I have yet to try, but also many which have been ''killed'' by the glitch.

What about you guys?

So........I just followed that tutorial and the results were, well not too thrilling. I tried it on 2 different cars yet got the exact same result. They both of course were impossible to control, but they only drove in reverse, and thats without any input from my controller. Not sure if I did anything wrong or not, I mean it is a glitch after all.

So........I just followed that tutorial and the results were, well not too thrilling. I tried it on 2 different cars yet got the exact same result. They both of course were impossible to control, but they only drove in reverse, and thats without any input from my controller. Not sure if I did anything wrong or not, I mean it is a glitch after all.

Yeah I've killed a few cars as well. As you said, the unfortunate nature of a glitch. I'd recommend trying it with a stock GTR Nismo.

Any cars that people have glitched that B-Spec can actually drive? Want a car for piss-easy Route X grinding. :P

Any cars that people have glitched that B-Spec can actually drive? Want a car for piss-easy Route X grinding. :P

I haven't actually tried any on B-Spec, but the Nismo GT-R or Nismo LM are both pretty controllable, so B-Spec should cope reasonably well...

I haven't actually tried any on B-Spec, but the Nismo GT-R or Nismo LM are both pretty controllable, so B-Spec should cope reasonably well...
I saw a video of some Japanese player using a Suzuki Kei Works in B-Spec Route X, and it managed to drive it just fine. Other than that, I'm not sure.

Just a reminder, if you tried this glitch on a car and it's not working, quickly without exiting the race... Pause it and you can press PS button and quit from there. Restart the game from XMB.

The game will not have saved your gltiched car, bringing your car is back to normal meaning you won't need to pay $$ to use Engine Overhaul.

Last edited:
Back