Your Total No. of Cars in Arcade Mode?

• Thread starter psionix
  • 9 comments
Now that I started working, my time with GT4 is getting lesser and lesser. After losing my GT4 saved game once, I tried using one of those readily available 100% completed game saves over at Gamefaqs.

In the career mode garage, they claimed to have all the cars and over 4 billion dollars. However, since I now only have time to play arcade mode I was disappointed to find that its arcade mode still only has over 200 cars only. This would probably be due to the creator of the game save using a "All car" cheat code instead of really completing the game.

So I spend alot of time "physically" buying the cars in career so that they appear in the arcade mode by ticking them off a check list I got here from GTPlanet. Now I reached well over 600 cars in arcade mode.

Can someone tell me the total number of cars I should be getting in arcade mode (NTSC or PAL)? And seems to me that some cars had to be won again although its a 100% complete game save. I am getting abit tired...

I'm currently working on an all-versions list to be able to tell you for sure, but it's well over 700 in any version.

If you search for a member called VV, his website (in his signature, I think) contains downloadable gamesaves for all regions, all of which have all available cars in them.

The fact that it's a 100% complete game save is irrelevant to the number of cars you have in the garage. Meaning that the number of cars doesn't have any importance in game completion.

That said, I think the total is around 752 cars, and as long as you have them in Simulation mode, they should appear in Arcade mode.

The only exceptions I can think of right now are the Sileighty, which for some reason isn't part of Nissan, and thus doesn't appear in that marque, or any other. Also, the Ford GT Concept '02 doesn't appear in Arcade (90% sure on that one).

After completing the game I got a gamesave that had all the cars, and it didn't matter if I was using Arcade or Simulation modes, they appeared in both modes, except for the ones I previously mentioned.

The only exceptions I can think of right now are the Sileighty, which for some reason isn't part of Nissan, and thus doesn't appear in that marque, or any other.

You can fiddle around with listing the cars by date, and the SilEighty appears in the 80s. Though for the life of me I don't recall how.

oh really? I didn't try that out. Thus it's the only car (and the GT) that didn't get the Nurburgring treatment in Arcade mode.

Quick note that the VV (PAL) gamesave I'm using has 727 cars By Manufacturer, not including the SilEighty. The SilEighty does appear in the By Era list, so that's a total of 728 available Arcade Mode cars.

Problem with that? It's on the SR20DET-powered 180SX chassis.

The 'SilEighty' moniker has nothing to do with it. Silvia nose on a 180SX.

EDIT: SPS.

thanks heaps guys, i will try searching for this VV guy for the save and try it out first thing in the morning.

Hope it works and get me that 700 plus cars.

Back