Your Ultimate Game

DodgeViperRocks
There are a lot of great Games out there but can you think of a better one. In this thread, let your imagination run wild. Create a:
Title
Storyline or object
The game companys you want involved
The Main Characters and short description (unless it's a sequal or the character has already been introduced in a deffirent game.)
No, I'm not some dude looking for a game to publish so don't get your hopes up.:lol:.

Fighter's Elite
It's a fighting game with no real object except to beat every round to unlock every person.
Sony, Polyphony,Square Enix
Dante (Devil May Cry), Kratos (God Of War), Nariko (Heavenly Sword), Everyone from Mortal Kombat and Soul Caliber.

Surprisingly I don't think this has been done before, and it's actually a pretty good idea.

Top Gear:The Video Game
Complete tons of challenges based on old Top Gear episodes, plus new games impossible in real life.
Polyphony, Top Gear, Konami
Erm... Clarkson, May, Hammond, and possibly a separate character so you actually compete against them.

I would love to play game where you play as the character for the movie Pay Back, he was a bad guy and I like movies where the bad guy is the lead role.

A mix of Burnout with GTA, do crazy stuff in a car, yet jump out before your chracter gets killed in an accident

Gran Turismo: World Simulation
You get a small car, and you do races according to your area. You can gain enough money to fly to another section of the world, if you're well known enough, you can go into higher profile races like JGTC, Nascrap, F1, DTM, and 24Hr LeMans. You can build your car up from a stock car. You would also be able to design your cars, like changing it's wings.
Polyphony Digtal, Turn 10.
The main character would be mainly undefined, unless you can get a good text to speech system.
Notes: I want PD and Turn 10 to get toghether, because of the liscenses they hav for cars. And as a side note, I'd want about 2,300 cars. And physics so real, you'd be expecting to have a giant spike go shooting out of the TV screen into your head everytime you crash.

Surprisingly I don't think this has been done before, and it's actually a pretty good idea.

Top Gear:The Video Game
Complete tons of challenges based on old Top Gear episodes, plus new games impossible in real life.
Polyphony, Top Gear, Konami
Erm... Clarkson, May, Hammond, and possibly a separate character so you actually compete against them.

The Stig? 💡
And then you get like a 1000 point advantage :P

Anyway, I'd like to have a game where you basically simulate life, with cars, growing up, etc. but have time move fast, like The Sims.

From,
Chris.

From,
Chris.

I'd like a game where I fly around on a carpet, build castles and try to destroy other guys flying around on carpets with all sorts of crazy spells as weapons all while trying to defend myself and my castle against creepy monsters, and when the monsters are killed they give me more power.

....wait a minute, I've already played that game before. Oh well, I would love to have a current generation remake. With todays multiplayer it would be like a new game.

I'd like a game where I fly around on a carpet, build castles and try to destroy other guys flying around on carpets with all sorts of crazy spells as weapons all while trying to defend myself and my castle against creepy monsters, and when the monsters are killed they give me more power.

....wait a minute, I've already played that game before. Oh well, I would love to have a current generation remake. With todays multiplayer it would be like a new game.

What game was that?

this would be impossible..

You build a car(s), and race it against the world's most famous manufacturers. then you get to buy a house, make lots of money, travel the world and pwn every car manufacturer in the planet and compete in the world's most elite racing series and take over the automotive stock exchange in the whole world. get to test the cars before they are released, then sell them to the public, and build homologations and race them.

The companies i would like involved are Nvidia,Polyphony Digital, Ubisoft and Sega.
oh and maybe throw in System 3 in there too.

this would be hard and maybe expensive on both the developer and the gamer. imagine how many expansion packs they would need. i mean, how many cars both for the public road and the race track are being developed every year. i would love to see it happen though. i reckon this would be a great online, multiplayer game, where you can team up with other people and build groups and compete with other groups from all over the world.

This would sound totally cool.....

Its a game about real life. You will start the game of as yourself, as you follow the storyline, you are brought into this life by your parents in a hospital (or wherever it is...) and you begin your life as a baby. As you grow older, you get to do a few things such as walking, eating, taking a nap, etc. When your old enough, you will get to go to school to study and learn many new things. When you become an adult, you will have total control over your life. Whether you would continue your study, work or do illegal activities, its your choice. But every decision has its own consequences....... For example, if you did a back robbery, you would try to escape but the cops have surrounded you (no, this is not a GTA game. No life cheat or invincibility) Either you surrender yourself and go to prison (and you will stay there for a long time) or you try to run away (and get shot, which would be the end of the game) The great thing about this game is, unlike many virtual sim out there, this is based on real life! All the locations are real with each and every shop in full detail. You are not stuck in only one level, but you could go to another continent as well (when you are an adult and the game would have daily updates to keep up to date)

From the makers of The Sims and Second Life, this game is so good, you would play this game for your entire life...... :eek:

Back