Your ZZ-II for a 0 miles Tony Stewart Impala NASCAR?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kr0nika
  • 13 comments
  • 733 views
Messages
189
Messages
ceejaybizzle
Any takers? Can trade in an hour or so when my Bob's finished with this enduro.
 
Last edited:
Bump...really would like to get rid of these! :)
 
How about a NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car?
 
Doesn't matter, surprise me. :)
Okie dokie, will do! I've added you on PSN and will contact you when I'm free to trade (early on the 9th).
 
Bump...looking for a ZZ-II!
 
Would you be willing to trade something different for the ZZ-II?
 
Would you be willing to trade something different for the ZZ-II?
No, sorry. This is the only car I want to get rid of at the moment.
 
Ill take you up on that offer. I have a stock ZZII in Silver Metallic with 82.5 miles on it that's been sitting in my garage for a while (oil hasn't even been changed yet).
 
I'm willing to trade my ZZII silver. But I'm not looking for a NASCAR
 
Ill take you up on that offer. I have a stock ZZII in Silver Metallic with 82.5 miles on it that's been sitting in my garage for a while (oil hasn't even been changed yet).
👍

Right on...I'll add you on PSN.
 
Back