You're Not Allowed To Use This Car

• Thread starter Timm
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
Barnsley South Yorkshire
Hi Guys,
Hope some one can help here a number of cars I'm trying to using/Edit I'm getting "YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THIS CAR" even thou I purchased it. All my purchased cars are not showing in Brand Central either. Trying to finish off my Audi TT Cup and not coming up. Now if I go into Brand Central and I can see a blue tick against the car so one side is showing I got it, and another is saying your not allowed. Anyone else having this issue?

Last edited:
Assumption would be maybe you've tuned it? (Like pushing a N300 to a N500) Or changed the tyres so it no longer complies with the regulations, probably just need to switch it back to default settings

Sorry but No - I dont touch the car settings I play as it comes. Its not just one car its my Audi TT Cup, Super Formula, Toyota Hybrid, Jaguar XJ, Alfa Romero C4, all not showing. I can see the image in My Liveries and just noticed I got some 47 likes for my C. Leclerc Ferrari. (Lars Fielding) Nice one

Hi Guys,
Hope some one can help here a number of cars I'm trying to using/Edit I'm getting "YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO USE THIS CAR" even thou I purchased it. All my purchased cars are not showing in Brand Central either. Trying to finish off my Audi TT Cup and not coming up. Now if I go into Brand Central and I can see a blue tick against the car so one side is showing I got it, and another is saying your not allowed. Anyone else having this issue?
Could you provide some pictures showing what the issue is?

When this happens, do you have a good internet connection and are you logged in properly on your account? I've had this occur when I unknowingly had lost internet connection. All things returned to normal as soon as my internet connection icon was green.

When this happens, do you have a good internet connection and are you logged in properly on your account? I've had this occur when I unknowingly had lost internet connection. All things returned to normal as soon as my internet connection icon was green.
Yes. This happens to me as well. Simetimes it's the server. Sometimes it's my connection.

Back