Youtube uploading

  • Thread starter Thread starter cygnus_zero
  • 6 comments
  • 1,034 views
Messages
549
Messages
CygnusZero
So I guess what they meant by this is its not a feature built into the game, you have to figure out how to do it on your own, right?

Because I see a way to "export" a replay to a save file, and I assume from there you can get it out of your PS3 into some video editing software, but there is no easy way to just upload to youtube?

That should have never been mentioned in the feature list.
 
There's a lot of things they will be updating in the game over the coming weeks/months and I'm sure that will be one of them. I mean they haven't even got online leader boards up yet so I doubt 'Youtube Upload' is even a priority at this stage.
 
Awesome. So I guess now we just play the waiting game to see if the features that were promised actually come out for the game. At least they had time to put in the high def videos of Kazunori going to ****ing car shows. Weeeeeeee. :grumpy:
 
There's a lot of things they will be updating in the game over the coming weeks/months and I'm sure that will be one of them. I mean they haven't even got online leader boards up yet so I doubt 'Youtube Upload' is even a priority at this stage.

Yeah I get that, it still should not have been mentioned. To fire a game up on release day expecting a feature you were told would be there but isnt, is kind of a letdown. And now there's no telling when or if it will actually be added.

For all I know maybe they meant you can just export the file, but are left on your own from there.
 
I don't know as they ever really claimed this would be in, it was in the list of features published on PD's website after TGS (I believe) last year, but that was the feature list that very quickly was pulled offline and never seen again as far as I know. Most likely somebody published some things that were planned but not official.
 
Awesome. So I guess now we just play the waiting game to see if the features that were promised actually come out for the game. At least they had time to put in the high def videos of Kazunori going to ****ing car shows. Weeeeeeee. :grumpy:

What PD have really been so busy with the last half decade :grumpy:
 
Back