Youtube video in video!

• Thread starter Keith2324
  • 6 comments
Barbados
Barbados
I'm not quite sure where to post this but I'm looking for anyone who can give me some guidance on how to overlay or do video-in-video on Youtube content. I have added a link below to an example and you can skip to the 6:50 mark to see what I'm referring to. I'm just trying to find ways to enhance my Youtube vids.

Thanks,
Keith.

You need to use a video editing program to do that. I use Sony Vegas but others will have the picture in picture feature.

So I presume you have to "render" the videos on the PS4 first, save them to a flash drive and then edit them in the program of your choice. Do I have that correct?

Keith.

So I presume you have to "render" the videos on the PS4 first, save them to a flash drive and then edit them in the program of your choice. Do I have that correct?

Keith.
Yep, unless you get an external capture card.

In terms of editing software, I would recommend HitFilm Express, it's the free version of the tool I use at work and for my YouTube content and it's excellent.

However you can also do PiP with sharefactory on the PS4.

Yep, unless you get an external capture card.

In terms of editing software, I would recommend HitFilm Express, it's the free version of the tool I use at work and for my YouTube content and it's excellent.

However you can also do PiP with sharefactory on the PS4.

Thanks a bunch. I'll give it a shot with both.

Keith.

Just an additions for other people who might find this thread and are looking to do something else. the technique is called picture in picture (pip) for short. There are multiple ways this can be achieved.

1. On the playstation i.c.m Ps webcam you can livestream showing your face to anyone
2. havent touched sharefactory but that solution seems to be covered here by the members above.
3. running a capturecard with standard software or (OBS) Open Broadcast Software, you can use multiple cams, desktopcaptures and consolecaptures and lay them on top of eachother however you want. you could use this for livestreamin as well as recording and sharing afterwards.
4. Using editing software like final cut, premiere, sony vegas etc you can put clips on top of each other and fix it in "post" or after you somehow captured the videos.

I could go in detail on this but i think with a good google/youtube search you'll find enough tutorials about how to fix it technically.

Latest Posts

Back