youtube

• Thread starter neilgt6
  • 11 comments
England
England
neilsamriley
Hi guys new to the forum bought gt6 today are there any YouTubers that do weekly content about gt6 like to watch and get some tips and tricks

Hi guys new to the forum bought gt6 today are there any YouTubers that do weekly content about gt6 like to watch and get some tips and tricks
If i struggle with some races, then i'm using YouTube as a guide, i don't know if somebody has a weekly upload, but you will find videos of gold on all license test and much more. ;)

If i struggle with some races, then i'm using YouTube as a guide, i don't know if somebody has a weekly upload, but you will find videos of gold on all license test and much more. ;)
Thanks for the reply I know there was a guys that did videos about each seasonal event with which car to get etc was really helpful I don't need any help yet only played for an hour so far only done the first licence so far

I have a youtube channel. I try to get stuff up there regularly (it's new). Waiting on a capture device for better video.

I also have a YouTube channel. It's not really full of helpful tips though, mainly just hot lapping random combos and some online races I've done that were really exciting. :) Although I use a phone to record and don't have the money for a capture device.

The link is in my signature if you wanna check it out.

All the above suggested people's videos are excellent...I have used/watched videos from all of them and they have all been helpful to me. Definitely check out the videos section of the site as there are a lot of useful videos there...along with some random ones that are just as good

Back