Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 11 comments

Jahgee

(Banned)
United States
New York
Jahgee1124
Not sure about anyone on here, but I've been playing the crap out of this game and loving it. The story mode following the Anime's is my favorite part, I haven't even touched the other modes yet as I've been so engrossed by the story and the fact that you can switch sides on all of them

I'll stick with the F2P iOS game. Not looking to give my money to Konami.

Seems like an interesting game.

I've only been playing the online simulation game, Dueling Network. I'm quite bad with my card choices but get a real kick out of duels. (I love the feel of Synchro Summoning a monster in a deck onky made for Fusions and Xyzs)

Only YGO game I have every played is:
ForbiddenMemories-CoverArt-JP.png

Or Forbidden Memories here in the states.

I'm still playing Tag Force 2 on the PSP. Still can't stand that ridiculous crap that started after GX that are Synchro, Xyz, and Pendulums.

I'm still playing Tag Force 2 on the PSP. Still can't stand that ridiculous crap that started after GX that are Synchro, Xyz, and Pendulums.
In the defense of them, most older cards a getting more buffs as Yugioh goes on so they aren't totally worthless. Red Eyes Black Dragon now has quite few intense xyz Monsters to play with. Cyber Dragons can literally be seen as broken with the new **** they got. Not to mention all those Blue Eyes cards that allow summoning Blue Eyes to be very simple.

It's kinda like Pokemon on how they always go back to the older gen Pokemon and give them more buffs to keep up with the new guns.

^ Gotta love TCG inflation.

That's why I play Magic, where people complain about how the cards are becoming less powerful over time instead of complaining about them becoming too broken.

@RESHIRAM5

That may well be very true. I play a Dark Magician archetype deck and all of the cards in it were either featured in the original Yu-Gi-Oh! anime or they were released before Soul of the Duelist from 2004. I'd say it's still decently competitive against my friends who use non-meta Synchro and Xyz cards. With the new Dark Magician support cards released in the OCG I think it can keep up very well. With that said, some of the newer cards I think can do way too much damage to the opponent with no cost at all or are practically invincible cards.

Of course, it is merely a preference of mine, but I find new Yu-Gi-Oh! to be simply too fast to be any fun.

Last edited:
Of course, it is merely be a preference of mine, but I find new Yu-Gi-Oh! to be simply too fast to be any fun.
I understand that. Seeing recent hardcore matches which use 50 moves in 1 turn can be very unappealing to most players.

I actually got the demo now on Xbox ONE and is actually quite enjoyable, I'll definitely unlock the full version soon.

Seems that each Yugioh (except ARC-V) gets harder and harder. In my 2nd Duels. I was able to beat Kaiba easy in the Yugioh Storyline but Flip Turner was the biggest 🤬 in the Zexal Storyline.

Kinda glad that the original Yugioh skipped the majority of the filler arcs though. However I would've loved to play as Dartz.

Back