Yup, thats right. Another New Member Saying...

In my dreams....
I play this alone
...Hello.

I'm a Big fan Of Gran Turismo and Forza but mostly Grant Turismo. ;)

I hope I have time to stop Drifting in GT4 & GT5:P...and talk to some poeople about the GT games in this site. I have played GT2-GT5(prolouge).

I'll talk to you guys later...I gotta make an RWD(FR) race car in GT4. Why? Because I can and its awesome...

I also own a beautiful Mazda Rx8...

I also noticed almost all of my sentences sart with "I" :LOL:

Hi,welcome to :gtplanet:,in the GT4 forum we have a place were you can post your settings for other people to try.If you make more than just one car maybe you can open up a garage! or even come apart of one! but if you want you can just put it in the same thread as your first one.Have a good stay at the 'planet!:)

...Hello.

I'm a Big fan Of Gran Turismo and Forza but mostly Grant Turismo. ;)

I hope I have time to stop Drifting in GT4 & GT5:P...and talk to some poeople about the GT games in this site. I have played GT2-GT5(prolouge).

I'll talk to you guys later...I gotta make an RWD(FR) race car in GT4. Why? Because I can and its awesome...

I also own a beautiful Mazda Rx8...

I also noticed almost all of my sentences sart with "I" :LOL:
Not all. Almost.

Welcome aboard, we hope you like the forum, and its members. And please don't hate the moderators, they're just trying to help. We recently had alot of drama because of this, and we don't want to see you leave, just like that other person.

Welcome, and even more warm welcome if you pay a visit to the place in my sig. ;)

Howdy, and welcome aboard. Nice that you've found the right place to introduce yourself 👍

Welcome to GTP. And remember, freedom to use the Search function before starting a new thread is the right of all sentient beings!

Welcome to GTP! Have a good time etc etc.

Beware of the Indigo One!
Evil_Monkey_301.gif

Someone had to say it eventually

Back