Z20LETUNNY (Edition M Conceptz)

Discussion in 'FM4 Paintshop' started by Tunny, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Tunny

Tunny

Hi guys these are some designs I have done, I hope you all like them. Ill be putting more up soon and they're in my storefront too... Z20LETUNNY

This is the first design I did in FM4. #4 RS4 Clubsport.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2nd up is my original design. #26 Nismo 350z with a white base and carbon fibre front fenders, I also messed about with a few different colour schemes.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3rd is my #7 TVR Sagaris with Carbon Fibre Rear Diffuser and all the logos were made by myself.
    I had inspiration from Lama's Racedesigns for these which you will probably notice. I must give a big thumbs up to Lama too, your designs are excellent.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4th is my full Carbon Fibre 370z Red Flare with full Nismo body kit.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Tunny

Tunny

Ok then, so I finally brought myself round to sorting out some more pics of my designs i've been doing over the past few months.

So take a look and feel free to comment.

The first one is based on the Bilstein R8
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is my #80 Castrol LM, essentially it's the same design as the Bilstein rep but I changed the sponsor logo's and colour's.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I had the inspiration for my #21 Newman Cams LM form watching the Bathurst 12hr the other weekend, I really liked the design and set about doing my own version.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I saw a picture of a Skoda with a similar design, so i decided to semi-rep it with a few individual touch's.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is the most time consuming design I have done, I put ALOT of effort into the details and maxed out the layers on both sides. I only had about 50 or so layers left on the front, top and rear.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I tried to do something artistic with the picture lol
    [​IMG]

This was done with logos from other peoples storefront's but the design is mine i think it siuts the car.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Datsun needs some WD40
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Forge Motorsport Ford RS500. All of the Edition M Conceptz club members have they're own version in they're own colours and plates.
    [​IMG]

My reserve car.
    [​IMG]

These are just a few that I just knocked out quickly
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last but not least is my FP_FRS design, this week's race is the NISSAN GTR SpecV 2010 at MOTEGI.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. bleurabbit7

bleurabbit7

Very nice work. I'm a big Audi fan and that RS4 looks super nice. Mercedes looks great also. And you have advertising for the FRS. :tup:

4. Tunny

Tunny

Cheers mate, yeah I didnt get time to take part with the tuned viper at the ring so I could'nt do a livery for it, so for this week I thought i'd knock up a quick design. Maybe it could turn out to b a more regular feature for the tuned week's :tup:

5. driftking18594

driftking18594

:drool: @ the Civic and the Integra.

6. Spagetti69

Spagetti69 Premium

Great work mate.

7. Tunny

Tunny

Lol thanks for the comments, it's a sham I can't gift or sell it because it was the first car I did with F4 and all the logo's are locked. :tdown:

More to come soon which I have in the pipeline, so keep checkin back.

8. Tunny

Tunny

Welcome to the BMW 1M Nurburgring Edition. The 1m Nurburgring Edition come's with a full Sports Package bringing the spec up into the S Class and a special design from Edition M Conceptz. There are only 20 of this car available for purchase in the Z20LETUNNY auction house with car having it's own number plaque on the rear, so be sure to spend some of your well earned cr. on a soon to be rare car.

Good luck with your bidding and enjoy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]