Z20LETUNNY (Edition M Conceptz)

• Thread starter Tunny
  • 7 comments
GTP_Tunny
Hi guys these are some designs I have done, I hope you all like them. Ill be putting more up soon and they're in my storefront too... Z20LETUNNY

This is the first design I did in FM4. #4 RS4 Clubsport.
RS4Clubsport4.jpg

RS4Clubsport3.jpg

RS4Clubsport2.jpg

RS4Clubsport1.jpg

2nd up is my original design. #26 Nismo 350z with a white base and carbon fibre front fenders, I also messed about with a few different colour schemes.
EDM_Coneptz_Z_1.jpg

EDM_Conceptz_Z.jpg

EDM_Conceptz_2.jpg

EDM_Conceptz_3.jpg

EDM_Conceptz_6.jpg

EDM_Conceptz_5.jpg

EDM_Conceptz_8.jpg

EDM_Conceptz_7.jpg

3rd is my #7 TVR Sagaris with Carbon Fibre Rear Diffuser and all the logos were made by myself.
I had inspiration from Lama's Racedesigns for these which you will probably notice. I must give a big thumbs up to Lama too, your designs are excellent.
TVRSagaris1.jpg

TVRSagaris2.jpg

TVRSagaris4.jpg

TVRSagaris5.jpg

TVRSagaris6.jpg

TVRSagaris7.jpg

TVRSagaris3.jpg

4th is my full Carbon Fibre 370z Red Flare with full Nismo body kit.
CFNismo370z1.jpg

CFNismo370z2.jpg

CFNismo370z3.jpg

CFNismo370z4.jpg

CFNismo370z5.jpg

Ok then, so I finally brought myself round to sorting out some more pics of my designs i've been doing over the past few months.

So take a look and feel free to comment.

The first one is based on the Bilstein R8
80Bilstein1.jpg

80Bilstein2.jpg

80Bilstein3.jpg

80Bilstein4.jpg

This is my #80 Castrol LM, essentially it's the same design as the Bilstein rep but I changed the sponsor logo's and colour's.
80Castrol1.jpg

80Castrol2.jpg

80Castrol3.jpg

80Castrol4.jpg

I had the inspiration for my #21 Newman Cams LM form watching the Bathurst 12hr the other weekend, I really liked the design and set about doing my own version.
21NewmanCams1.jpg

21NewmanCams2.jpg

21NewmanCams3.jpg

21NewmanCams4.jpg

I saw a picture of a Skoda with a similar design, so i decided to semi-rep it with a few individual touch's.
MercF11.jpg

MercF12.jpg

MercF13.jpg

MercF14.jpg

This is the most time consuming design I have done, I put ALOT of effort into the details and maxed out the layers on both sides. I only had about 50 or so layers left on the front, top and rear.
RSRat6.jpg

RSRat7.jpg

RSRat8.jpg

I tried to do something artistic with the picture lol
RSRat4.jpg

This was done with logos from other peoples storefront's but the design is mine i think it siuts the car.
Civic1.jpg

Civic2.jpg

Civic3.jpg

My Datsun needs some WD40
WD40Datsun1.jpg

WD40Datsun2.jpg

My Forge Motorsport Ford RS500. All of the Edition M Conceptz club members have they're own version in they're own colours and plates.
RS5001.jpg

My reserve car.
RS5003.jpg

These are just a few that I just knocked out quickly
RS33.jpg

RS34.jpg

RS31.jpg

RS32.jpg

Scooby1.jpg

Scooby2.jpg

Teg1.jpg

Teg2.jpg

Teg3.jpg

BConGT1.jpg

BConGT2.jpg

Last but not least is my FP_FRS design, this week's race is the NISSAN GTR SpecV 2010 at MOTEGI.
FRSGTR1.jpg

FRSGTR2.jpg

Cheers mate, yeah I didnt get time to take part with the tuned viper at the ring so I could'nt do a livery for it, so for this week I thought i'd knock up a quick design. Maybe it could turn out to b a more regular feature for the tuned week's 👍

Lol thanks for the comments, it's a sham I can't gift or sell it because it was the first car I did with F4 and all the logo's are locked. 👎

More to come soon which I have in the pipeline, so keep checkin back.

Welcome to the BMW 1M Nurburgring Edition. The 1m Nurburgring Edition come's with a full Sports Package bringing the spec up into the S Class and a special design from Edition M Conceptz. There are only 20 of this car available for purchase in the Z20LETUNNY auction house with car having it's own number plaque on the rear, so be sure to spend some of your well earned cr. on a soon to be rare car.

Good luck with your bidding and enjoy.
BMW1MNurburgringEdition1.jpg

BMW1MNurburgringEdition2.jpg

Back