Zach's Photography Gallery - Small Update - FT86 II

• Thread starter Zach
  • 26 comments

Zach

(Banned)
ZacharySim
6188336960_40e9d95c7d_z.jpg

Yes. My personal new gallery. Having finished the game, I soon became a photography addict. Every time I got a new car, my first place to go? You'd guess GTAuto or the Tuning Shop, but no! Photo Travel! So now, it's time that I created a gallery of my own. Stay tuned for the first update! ;)

6188589778_0900d908b8_z.jpg

Last edited:
6188608320_238e368cc5_z.jpg

After San Gimignano, we cruise to Monza, which is pretty much nearby.

And that's it for Update #1 - Farewell Murcielago! I simply can't wait for it's successor - the Aventador...

Excellent start Zach! 👍

Looking forward to see more. Check out the Photocomps btw.. ;)

Naah, there's some serious competition there. I'm not that good...

Thanks for the praise! Next update, #2 - LFAddicted!

Last edited:
Nice start (as said before :P). I think you're brave to start off with shots of rainy tracks. The jaggies needs heavier editing to get rid of, but otherwise a good start. I think you should be experimenting with longer shutter speeds and panning modes and such. Looking forward to the LFA. 👍

I'm so lazy! :P hope you guys can forgive me.. haha... i'm never committed to anything! Anyway, let's move on to the new update! :)

And that's it! If you would like to use my photos, please ask for permission from me via PM or posting here and I will provide you with the photo.

Last edited:
mgc-gamerz and Caloocan City... Mervin! Thanks a lot. By the way, I normally do touch ups to the pictures. I don't know how to use PS but i'm using Picnik at the moment.

You might want to lower the exposures down for some of the LFA shots. You lose some of the details in the high contrast (like in the last shot). Otherwise a good set.

You might want to lower the exposures down for some of the LFA shots. You lose some of the details in the high contrast (like in the last shot). Otherwise a good set.

Could see what you mean. I just like more intense colors :)

I'm holding a contest! Give me a name for my next update involving the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 and you will be rewarded with a UR! UR - Update Request :D

Why is it that my Mclaren F1 looks identical to yours? Even with the same wheels! :lol:

I must say the Lamborgini set or the Lexus is the best. Just the overall set! 👍

Thanks Alexskython. :D

And I guess jus1029 with Bulls Give You Power is the winner. Please tell me what you want for your update :D

Nice ones, especially the very last one is good.
But I feel, that most of the pictures could be better without the use of filters 👍 :)

Nice ones, especially the very last one is good.
But I feel, that most of the pictures could be better without the use of filters 👍 :)

i absolutely agree. those pictures are pretty old - i dug em up for the update.

The Mclaren shots at Kyoto are good.
You should go a bit lighter on the filter, not all of them worked, but you have some nice photos in this gallery! 👍

Hey buddy, hope you recognise me! Some awesome photos, we have a GT5 / Forza photo thread on our club forums, you are welcome to post there - I feel like I'm the only one who does. We should do some shots together online.

Hey Chris AND THE PERFECT MAN xD

Thanks for the feedback, i'll try to go lighter on the filters.

Now, for a small update with the gorgeous FT86 II :D

Back