• 13 comments
Uruguay
Rivera
Tsukishima-TDUDT
IU7wOMI.png
Zagato Raptor '96
IU7wOMI.png

file.php

The Zagato Raptor, sometimes referred to as the Lamborghini Raptor, is a concept car design created in 1996 by Zagato in partnership with Alain Wicki for Lamborghini. The body features the Zagato "double bubble" design and an innovative door design where the whole middle section of the car swivels up and forward. The chassis is borrowed from a 4WD Lamborghini Diablo. The design was completed and a sample vehicle displayed at the Geneva Auto Show in 1996. At the time of showing, it was believed that the car was ready for production.

Utilizing the drive train and 492 hp V12 engine from the Diablo, but eliminating the ABS and traction control system, as well as the extensive use of carbon fiber for the body work made the vehicle significantly lighter than the Diablo, thus potentially faster. To make up for the lack of ABS and the higher potential speeds, an upgrade from the Diablo's braking system was used.

Most media sources speculated that it would have been an excellent car to bridge the gap between the Diablo and its successor, then called the Canto, but Lamborghini did not produce the Raptor. Alain Wicki briefly tried to develop it on his own with Zagato's help, but nothing became of his efforts. He owned the only prototype until 2000, when it was auctioned at the Geneva Auto Show and bought by a private car collector.

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

Last edited:
Anyone can see that there isn't even a passing resemblance of the 2 cars.

I've argued with you before, and all you do is say the same thing over and over again.

If something is right, why would I need to say anything else?

And as you say, you have argued with me before, and as such should know that starting an argument about something as trivial and childish as someone's opinion being "right" or "wrong" isn't going to get any serious input from me.

Edit : Our dear community member Azure Flare has decided to block me for responding to his comments in a way that he apparently does not approve of. Oh well, I guess the truth hurts, since he clearly lacks both the intellect and strength of character to offer a half-decent argument and keep to it under scrutiny.

Perhaps one day, the aforementioned community member will grow up.

Last edited:
Funny stuff. Anyway this car is wacky as. Looks like it should have been in San Francisco Rush 2049 or something. Anyway this gets my vote.

Back