Zahara vs Nurburgring 24hr

Status
Not open for further replies.
United Kingdom
Ipswich
CraigHyphenO
It is finally here. The visually stunning Circuito de la Sierra is available for all to play. Measuring at 27km, it is 2km longer than the Nurburgring 24hr layout and 3km shorter than Special Stage Route X.

It is very clear to see that both this new track poses a similar threat or challenge to all of us, regardless of the vehicle that we are driving. My question is: side-by-side, which do you feel that you enjoy more, or which poses the bigger challenge?

From my first couple of playthroughs on the TT, I was pleasantly surprised by the challenge that this new track posed in something like a 500 Abarth. I dread to think just how challenging this will be in say a FXX, which we all know is difficult on the famed Green Hell.

It is great to see that we have a track which in parts, reminds me of the old 14km layout of the legendary Spa-Francorchamps circuit, and I have already fallen in love with the last third of the lap or so, such a tricky sequence of excellent corners. For me, I think it is too early to pick one over the other, but I love/hate driving the Nurburgring, in all cars, I reckon that I will love/hate this track just as much, if not more.

Last edited:
Have done the challenges and apart from stupid AI must say did enjoy it.
There are some nice sequences and will take practice to link them together.
As it's new I think it is 50/50 between the two at the moment, a nice addition and very welcome.

I like the new track. It is a lot wider than the Nurb and therefore will be easier to race on - for some this may reduce the challenge.

I like both. My only criticism is that the water on the new track is unrealistic to look at - apart from that excellent job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back