Zalem Cockpits

• Thread starter peicheck
  • 14 comments
Spain
Santiago de Compostela
RSRpablolopez
LgeLJm1.png

Hello everyone. Zalem is an old friend of mine, and as with everyone here he loves motorsports. Zalem started as a metalworker doing doors, fences and all sorts of metal things for houses, until he decided to create his own simracing cockpit.

He started with the “playseat” approach in 2007, but soon abandoned this approach when he consulted the Spanish simracing community their feelings on what they wanted from a simracing cockpit; the forum post subsequently went viral with plenty of community suggestions and then a base model called “Zalem V2” was born.

Being the first Spanish brand to go into business making simracing cockpits helped Zalem not only to grow fast, but to have the opportunity to think ahead while others could only emulate. This way Zalem could improve the build process, the finish, all the accesories, the screen mounts, compatibility, customer support and all the other areas he could consider while keeping a good price compared to similar or obviously copied designs.

After years improving the V2 model, he finally made the Zalem V27, and this is the final look:

Ig0qSe7.png

I love it! I raced a Zalem V2 for four years and then bought the V27 after i saw all of the improvements that had been made: The support legs, the tiny castor wheels on it (they have brakes!), the improved pedal mounting, the new wheel base compatibility with Thrustmaster, Logitech and Fanatec wheels and also an armrest with storage and 2 cup holders all with an optional sparco seat. This is my cockpit of choice, good design, sturdy and comfortable.

gyfMCyv.png

Zalem also just released a new cockpit model, keeping the design pattern of the V27 but going bigger: The Zalem EVE. Originally conceptualised for events, if you have the room at home it’s a great option. The Zalem EVE features more stability, an attractive design, more accessories with the same good quality standards and adjustability as all Zalem products.

PBok9YI.png

So, I am here now as the official European Sales manager for Zalem, because they want to go international with sales. Zalem will keep the customer support in Spain and I will cover it for the European orders in English, orders can be placed on the official website:

WEBSITE .
FACEBOOK PAGE .

Prices and Shipping costs will appear on the website and you can use “pablo-lopez” as a coupon code for a discount of 5%.

You can also check our special deals page: http://www.zalem.es/en/special-deals

PD: The EVE model is sold out since today, next batch will be ready in January.

If you have any question, please, feel free to ask ;).

THANK YOU very much!
Happy SimRacing!
Pablo

Congrats for your new job Pablo 👍 not only an ultrafast simracer but a sales manager too :D , I still have the Zalem V2 that I bought some years ago and this thing is solid rock, you can mistreat it like a mad monkey and it won't move a single millimeter, I recommend it to everyone.

Thank you very much man!! sad we didnt met in the GT Academy 2012 finals, you had the rights for going :)

Glad you like it! I had that version as well, and is still rocking (sold to a friend).

Un abrazo :)

can i know how much? I know its too much but dunno the exact thing, maybe I can do something.

It just says there is no US shipper, doesn't even mention a cost or show up on countries shipped to.

Ok, yeah, sorry we don't have any shipping company setup to US... will ask him to check manually, I'll contact u with the shipping costs...

Latest Posts

Back