ZDUPH's Build-Your-Ride Thread

United States
Massachusetts
llClaude_Speedll
BlazingSol05
0_0.jpg
Hi everyone at GTPlanet.
As some of you might have seen me post in the GTA Online Thread, I was given $416 million by a random hacker on GTA Online a few days ago. However, unlike most people who would keep the money for themselves, I am willing to give back to the community here on GTPlanet. I am also over level 100 and have unlocked most of the tuning parts (save for some paints and such). The rules are simple:
1) Take any normal car you want off of the street that you would like to keep for yourself. I can't modify super cars, as they are deemed "too hot" by the game.
2) Bring it to me over at the LSC in Vinewood
3) Get out and I'll hop in the driver's seat. You get in the passenger seat.
4) I drive into LS Customs.
5) Since you can see what I am doing to the car, you pick the parts you would like installed.
6) Choose the color paint and the finish for the pain (i.e. classic, metallic, etc.)
7) Once finished, I'll drive it out of LSC, get out and let you get back in
8) Drive it to your garage to keep your newly maxxed out vehicle!

NOTE: Do NOT go into the Armor category should you bring it back to LSC. If you are not level 100, the armor will reset to 0.

Requests will be set up like this:
- PSN
- Vehicle
- Time you will be on (if it isn't EST, I'll convert it to EST)

Send me a friend request on PSN (JeepXJFreak98) to claim your new car. I'll invite you to an invite-only session and we'll go from there. Blank friend requests WILL be deleted, so be sure to state you're from GTPlanet as well as your GTPlanet name.

I posted th
0_0.jpg
Hi everyone at GTPlanet.
As some of you might have seen me post in the GTA Online Thread, I was given $416 million by a random hacker on GTA Online a few days ago. However, unlike most people who would keep the money for themselves, I am willing to give back to the community here on GTPlanet. I am also over level 100 and have unlocked most of the tuning parts (save for some paints and such). The rules are simple:
1) Take any normal car you want off of the street that you would like to keep for yourself. I can't modify super cars, as they are deemed "too hot" by the game.
2) Bring it to me over at the LSC in Vinewood
3) Get out and I'll hop in the driver's seat. You get in the passenger seat.
4) I drive into LS Customs.
5) Since you can see what I am doing to the car, you pick the parts you would like installed.
6) Choose the color paint and the finish for the pain (i.e. classic, metallic, etc.)
8) Drive it to your garage to keep your newly maxxed out vehicle!

NOTE: Do NOT go into the Armor category should you bring it back to LSC. If you are not level 100, the armor will reset to 0.

Requests will be set up like this:
- PSN
- Vehicle
- Time you will be on (if it isn't EST, I'll convert it to EST)

Send me a friend request on PSN (JeepXJFreak98) to claim your new car. I'll invite you to an invite-only session and we'll go from there. Blank friend requests WILL be deleted, so be sure to state you're from GTPlanet as well as your GTPlanet name.
I posted elsewhere but I would love if you would max out my intruder.. I have a mic so I can discuss it more once we are in a session

Wouldn't it make more sense for the receivee to start an invite-only session, get their car (since invite-only sessions with just 1 person can be reset to get different cars, unlike sessions with another person where car spawning doesn't reset) and then invite you?

Either way, I think I already have you on my friends list (EDIT - I don't), so -
- sovietmexican
- Karin Rebel
- From now until midnight GMT today, or alternatively from 4:00 PM to midnight GMT on Friday (and all day on Saturday)

Last edited:
You forgot to say.
8)Drive back into LSC and buy insurance

The hunt for a Rebel is not going well.

EDIT - ... I say as I find one immediately after posting.

EDIT PART 2: THE RECKONING - I am now the proud owner of a maxed-out Karin Rebel!! Thank you!

Last edited:
- PSN - Jahgee1124
- Vehicle - Ratloader, Dominator (Mostly done already, really only need this painted Lime Green if you have it, if not then don't worry about it) & Felon
- Time you will be on (if it isn't EST, I'll convert it to EST): Tomorrow from 8 AM Eastern to 3 PM

Would other parts reset if you haven't unlocked them, e.g. suspension, EMS, turbochargers?

I should be on at around 12PM EST, my PSN name is driftking18594.

DK
Would other parts reset if you haven't unlocked them, e.g. suspension, EMS, turbochargers?

I should be on at around 12PM EST, my PSN name is driftking18594.
Nope those won't reset. For some reason, armor does. :(

OK then. I've got quite a few cars I want maxed-out: a Karin Rebel, a Sultan RS, a Prairie, an Elegy and a Sabre Turbo.

DK
OK then. I've got quite a few cars I want maxed-out: a Karin Rebel, a Sultan RS, a Prairie, an Elegy and a Sabre Turbo.
As long as you get them from the street, without a tracker or insurance, then I can help you.

In other words, I can't get them from my garage? :(

DK
In other words, I can't get them from my garage? :(

I guess you could try a glitch where you replace your personal vehicle while someone else drives the original (and then customizes it), but it probably wouldn't work, especially not with the Elegy unfortunately since it would probably say 'too hot to modify' anyway.
In short, no.

I was thinking you can dupe the car and customize it. And let the player of the car then dupe for them selves. This'll work for cars such as the Asea, Franklin's Buffalo, Premier, and other rare cars.

I guess I'll need to find a few cars on the street, then. :(

@ ZDUPH
I have to say thanks one more time and clarify why I didn't use my headset... My 5 yr old was insisting that she wear the headset and she wanted to "command" you.. I figured it was just better to send PSN msg .. :)
PS.
Still looking for a Karina Intruder since the one in my garage was unusable and I am loving my Dominator..

I'm online right now, and I've sent a friend request.

Back