• 4 comments

Jump_Ace

Compare Yourself To The Best Of Your Own Abilities
Staff Emeritus
United States
Portland, OR
Jump_Ace
JUMPxACE
I figured I'd start a little thread for those of us who have a Wii :D and get stuck one one stupid little thing or are extremely lost, so if you need help or want to offer up some good tips along your journey, here you go ;) I'll try to check the thread somewhat often incase someone needs help, that is if I dont need it myself, lolz. (NO SPOILERS PLEASE! Don't ruin it for the rest of us)

jump_ace

This game is long. 5 hours in, I am. I just beat the first temple!

Well so far I am on the fence, trying to balance my expectations of the game vs what I am experiencing in the game. According to one of my friends who cheated and used a guide with the game (tsk tsk) I'm about 3/4 done with the game already, gasp! And I read the Nintendo testers took like 70 hours to do and I'm at 26 hours (4 hours of that is fishing, yay!) hhmm....anyway it seems to me that its harder to figure out how to find the next temple than it is to complete it, lol. Currently at snowpeak :D, fyi

EDIT: Finally beat the game, I spent atleast 5 hours or so fishing around all of Hyrule to see what I can catch. Great game and I don't believe it does surpass OoT, but very close. I'll go back and look to see how the heck I'm supposed to get the last tunic, prolly has something to do with donating the 1,000 bux...ggrr....

Jerome

Playing gamecube version so It will be interesting to see what the big variations are between the two versions are too, 9 Hours in and loving every bit.

Back