• 8 comments
Uruguay
Rivera
Tsukishima-TDUDT
Wc08Ry0.png
Zenvo ST1 '15
Wc08Ry0.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Zenvo Automotive is a Danish supercar manufacturer located in Præstø on the Danish island of Zealand. It was founded by Troels Vollertsen, and the name 'Zenvo' is derived from a combination of the first 2 and last 3 letters in his last name.

The Zenvo ST1 is a high performance supercar manufactured by the Danish company. It is the company's first model, and is manufactured almost entirely by the hands of a small team of workers, with the exception of a CNC router. The first prototype of what became the Zenvo ST1 was completed in December 2008 and production began in 2009.

With the kind of persistence one needs to be successful in the ultra-competitive world of supercars, Zenvo has continued to refine its ST1 and at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show unveiled an updated version.

The most significant update is a new sequential transmission that replaces the previous manual. The new transmission, sourced from Italy’s CIMA, features seven forward gears and a single clutch. Gear shifts are said to take place in as little as 35 milliseconds, making this one of the fastest shifting, single clutch transmissions in the world.

Other updates for the ST1 include new wheel patterns, more luxurious items in the cabin, and some additional options.

The car’s powerplant is an in-house developed 6.8-liter V-8 that benefits from both supercharging and turbocharging. The engine delivers a peak 1,104 horsepower and 1,054 pound-feet of torque, and drives the rear wheels only.

The body of the ST1 is all carbon fiber, and is wrapped around a hybrid structure comprised of high-strength steel for the central monocoque and aluminum for the front and rear subframes.

Another small change from the original car is the headlights of the cars, compare them here.

Zenvo's confirmation about the existence of a 2015 update.

Specs:
st1 specs.png

zenvo-sti_100503055_h.jpg

zenvo-sti_100503050_h.jpg

44417.jpg

If too many of you think a thread for the 2015 version is unnecessary, then I will change the car in the OP to another one and make a car post at the Concept ST1 thread, no problem.

...What a wondrous looking thing. Soooo angry, so focused...oh yes. And look, it hasn't caught fire yet!! That's a bonus. 👍👍

If too many of you think a thread for the 2015 version is unnecessary, then I will change the car in the OP to another one and make a car post at the Concept ST1 thread, no problem.
I guess that it's okay to have a thread for the 2015, mainly when we also have threads for both Aston Martin Vanquish 2014 & 2015, a car which received only a similar upgrade that this one did.

All I have to say about this is: if you're going to do a "2015 Edition" car at least try to post reliable information from sources like known automotive news websites and the manufacturer's own website, and not fake info from a speculation website like a certain other member did.

Some minor headlight's redesign and a new transmission wouldn't be enough for me to support this, but if the part of "fastest shifting, single clutch transmissions in the world" is true, then you can have it.

Back